Search results

1. Gizzer

Now THIS is my kind of neighbourhood!

An optical illusion - it's the tiles on the chimney breast where it narrows in - it looks like a flat wall but the chimney is actually jutting out.. 10/10 for observation though...
  2. Gizzer

Top 10 mods

I've note done anything from a performance point of view, but I have added chrome wing mirrors and Golf Mk V GTi pedals...
  3. Gizzer

Yep! Spooky huh?! Neighbour had chrome mirrors first, and I loved look of it so I did same (after letting him know I was about to copy ;) ), as for Candy White - that was sheer fluke that we ordered the same at pretty much the same time. I think the Candy White & chrome mix looks really...
  4. Gizzer

No, we both have standard FR's. The only difference is the neighbour's burns oil and mine burns money :D
  5. Gizzer

Was just about to put mine in the garage when I spotted this photo opportunity... I'm thinking of press-ganging the rest of the residents into buying FR's and then getting the council to rename our street to "Avénue de Léon" What do you think? :D
  6. Gizzer

Why don't they do sports pedals as an option on Leons?

I agree. I hadn't even had my FR 12 hours before I'd swapped out the pedals for MK V GTi pedals (I'd ordered them a couple of weeks in advance in preparation). They really help to finish off the interior.
  7. Gizzer

Sill guards anyone?

I did a mockup in Candy with the steel inner guards:
  8. Gizzer

Soot deposit on petrol Leon FR exhausts

Howdy neighbour :D Looks like I need the same polish as you to match your shiny pipes (ooer!) ;) Haven't got the sill guards yet - will give you a shout when I actually get around to it.
  9. Gizzer

OK , that's good to know then :D Thanks!
  10. Gizzer

Basically the exhaust on my TFSi FR usually has a coating of black soot on the bottom portion of both the exhausts every day (I do approx 86 miles each day). The amount varies depending on how much I use the Go Faster Pedal ( ;) ). When I wang it open the soot covers most of the bottom half of...
  11. Gizzer

SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

It shows the number for a couple of seconds, then is displays the name.
  12. Gizzer

As said above, the first time you pair the devices if you look at the MFD in the dashboard you see all your contacts being copied across to the car. Took a good minute or so for mine to copy across the first time. So far I've used the iPhone and the iPhone 3G in mine without any problems...
  13. Gizzer

certainly does!
  14. Gizzer

What Petrol do you use in your Leon FR ?

Since owning my FR I've only put Tesco 99 or Shell VPower in mine. That was until one day when I was running on fumes and the garage had run out of VPower, so I had to use normal unleaded. It might be my imagination but I swear the car didn't have as much grunt. As soon as I was nearing empty I...
  15. Gizzer

Buzzing door panels

I forgot - I've got that rattle too. I've not tried it myself yet but apparently it's the clips rattling against each other. You need to remove the front panel around the vents then pad out the clips with something (like folded paper or something(?!) and clip it back in again so they don't...
  16. Gizzer

Buzzing door panels

There's a really annoying vibration coming from my passenger door. I've not isolated it yet as I've never been a passenger in it to find out exactly where in the door it is coming from (a point which my wife keeps pointing out! :D )
  17. Gizzer

I couldn't have chosen a better stereo for my Leon!!

Wierd. Press CTRL-F5 on your keyboard to force a full reresh. Do you still see them?
  18. Gizzer

I couldn't have chosen a better stereo for my Leon!!

The pics have disappeared.....
  19. Gizzer

Bonnet moving at speed

Wierd that this post should come up just as I was going to post something similar! It had rained yesterday and the paintwork had beaded well (just been waxed a couple of days ago). I went out for a quick cruise at a fairly relaxed 80-90mph and for some reason I thought I sit up straight and...
  20. Gizzer

Facelift My09? Rumours or spypics?

I agree that looks Photoshopped and also agree that the new Ibiza nose doesn't look good either. I thought Seat would take the cue's from the Leon and Altea when they brought the new Ibiza out and use the same shaped grille. This new elongated grill looks a bit "middle aged" IMO. :sick:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise