Search results

1. flegz16

another turbo needed. HELP!!

All right people, After getting a brand new genuine garret turbo fitted last year, after the original turbo failed after 9 years, this one also failed last week, potentially causing more damage to the car. I refuse to pay another £800 for a new one. So does anyone know of one that is for...
  2. flegz16

boost issue with a cupra tdi

this is what happened to mine and my mates fixed it at weekend. They had to take the turbo out and clean the veins, so it stopped it from sticking or something. The ECU thinks its over boosting so it puts the car into safe mode. Try taking it up a hill so you have to boost for quite a long...
  3. flegz16

Ibiza Cupra Mk4 tdi

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/seat-ibiza-cupra-tdi-/221051877474?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3377b7f862 this one? sorry lambro, didnt see the link you posted
  4. flegz16

Flegz's mk4 tdi cupra

The main reason why i got the coilovers was for the big drop and improved handling. If your not fussed about the stance then leave it for now and maybe spend half the money on a remap ;-) best mod! Also iv noticed me mates dont mind about the ride but the misses and mum (infact every woman thats...
  5. flegz16

Flegz's mk4 tdi cupra

Thanks mate. Yer rides alrite, abit stiff but ya get used to it. You'll have loads of takers for your cupra alloys mate, always people on here after some
  6. flegz16

Installing custom backbox to my Ibiza

maybe take it to a custom exhaust place and see if they can fit it, shouldnt cost to much
  7. flegz16

Mk4 cupra pd 160 re map

i bought my car with the custom remap and sach clutch already on it and it made 205bhp and 300lb/ft torque on the rolling road. Iv added a custom straight through decat exhaust and green panel filter aswell as a few other bits but havent had it on a rolling road since. cars might make...
  8. flegz16

Sunroof?

this just reminded me of when a watched someone cut out a sunroof on a lamborgihini on viva la bam http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-_QC59cqKg isnt the best video in the world but you get the idea :rofl:
  9. flegz16

non res systems.

mines a custom exhaust, not a milltek but is a decat and only has a back box. It sounds good and like matthewd91 said, i cant hear it in the car until i fall it abit and past 2k revs. From outside the car, when bin driven., it does sound nice and loud turbo whistle
  10. flegz16

My MK4 Ibiza Cupra K300 hybrid 299bhp 299ft/lb

god it annoys me, its only a number plate! surely if you have one on the car and you can see it, it shouldnt mate where it is
  11. flegz16

will having the plate there affect the intercooler?
  12. flegz16

Mk4 cupra pd 160 re map

best thing you can do tbh. Should give you around 200bhp and 300lb/ft torque, maybe be abit more maybe abit less. It does take it to the limits of the standard clutch though
  13. flegz16

Damo's ED30

Thats a crazy amount but all good :) i only ask because iv only ever seen 40bhp on stage 1 remaps
  14. flegz16

Damo's ED30

really nice car mate :) a keep looking at the GTI's but not sure cos im saving for a house just a quick question, how do you manage to get 60bhp from just a remap?
  15. flegz16

Pew's mk4 Ibiza Cupra.

i'd get them colour coded and also get some new side strips (£22 from same place) then get them colour coded too. Just so everything matches. Have a look at my Reader ride thread, iv got a black cupra and done a few bits (link below :) )
  16. flegz16

Pew's mk4 Ibiza Cupra.

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=346095&highlight=mk4+wing+mirror can get a pair o blackf ones for £20 inc p+p, then you just have to get them sprayed
  17. flegz16

Pew's mk4 Ibiza Cupra.

you got any mods planned?
  18. flegz16

Pew's mk4 Ibiza Cupra.

cant get steel wheels over the AP calipers, so spare alloy is a must have :)
  19. flegz16

thats what they did to me, said the computer couldnt read the plate or something :( The woman copper was bin a :censored: and the guy seemed to want to let me off. A think they could be abit more lenient because it isnt doing anyone one any harm or putting anyone in danger, like speeding! Maybe...
  20. flegz16

Flegz's mk4 tdi cupra

Cheers mate :-) no mate, a think thats its now. Im saving up for a house and iv been think about changing it for a golf too :lol:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.