Search results

1. S2TTB

Team Dynamics 1.4 Pro Forge on a FL Cupra

You might be lucky enough to avoid rubbing if they are stiff enough. I would still stick to a 225 if the offset is around the 45mark.
  2. S2TTB

Nope, I was down on eibach sportlines.
  3. S2TTB

Hi, i dont have the car anymore but from memory they sat pretty much inline with the arch. The rears didnt rub at all, however the front did on big fast dips in the road. Appeared to be on the inner arch liner where it bulged to allow access to bolts. I had previous to the Golf R rims...
  4. S2TTB

Seat leon genuine xenon headlights

My understanding is that to fit the auto leveling system its major work - as in, a new wiring loom to the rear of the car, installing the leveling sensor on the rear axle etc too. The ballasts are seperate items, but they fit inside the base of the headlamp. The bulbs are seperate items...
  5. S2TTB

A first on a mk2...

Simple really - too many things to go wrong. You really need to drive the Type R over time to see what its really made of. I myself used to think like others, aw they are slow, rev like ****, only 200 bhp and go no where etc. The drive is something else.
  6. S2TTB

A first on a mk2...

Not a chance pal :D
  7. S2TTB

A first on a mk2...

The leon fell to bits both mechanically and bodywork wise. I had a honda before the leon and had no problems what so ever with it, so decided to go back to tried and tested. My parents owned a honda for over 10 years with not 1 issue either. The Leon had the following issues; Water leaking...
  8. S2TTB

Centre arm rest 2011 leon fr

The ones off ebay are a better item than the Seat ones IMO. I had both and the ebay item was a lot better made.
  9. S2TTB

A first on a mk2...

Noticed my inbox getting filled with updates on this thread.... Car is long gone, traded it in as it stood down near Birmingham. Now running a Civic Type R - Night and day compared to the shittyness of the Seat :)
  10. S2TTB

Seat leon genuine xenon headlights

Ballasts are seperate - when bought, they then slide into the underside of the headlamp unit. As for auto leveling etc. I had OEM headlamps retrofitted, 5000k bulbs, set the beam roughly then had it levelled off at my local MOT station. I had not one issue from anyone flashing me...
  11. S2TTB

drivers seat height adjustment

Yeah, i traded teh car in :lol: The seat mechanism was ****ed, only way to fix is a full replacement - had a few different people look at it and that was the diagnostic each time. Usual VAG build quality :lol:
  12. S2TTB

Seat Leon TDI FR with K1 kit....

Yes, but the one he is on about above is not one of the cupras which recieved the treatment you speak of turning them into a K1 forsale from new. The car he is looking at is clearly a Cupra wihch has either had the kit fitted at the dealership or later in its life minus the centre exit exhaust.
  13. S2TTB

Seat Leon TDI FR with K1 kit....

It's not a K1. ALL genuine K1's have the centre exit exhaust. Any other deviation from this is a clear sign that its a lower model, FR, Cupra etc which has been fitted with the Aero / K1 bodykit.
  14. S2TTB

Considering selling my special baby... What's it worth ?

Because no one actually gives a ****. You are trading a car in, he does not care what extras you have fitted or what you have done to it as it makes no diffrence to the value of the car. Hell, even some factory fitted options make near enough no diff or very little difference to the trade in...
  15. S2TTB

To be honest, all your posts read the same so i skip over them quickly as to not melt my brain with the "my car is so clean, and its the best in the whole wide world"
  16. S2TTB

No one cares, its just a leon at the endof the day. Not a bloody classic or rare car. As for rusty specials, leave your car outside in this climate for a week and the hubs / disks will easily show a bit of rust. Anyway, good luck with the sale. You'll need it :cartman:
  17. S2TTB

Both seats - replace with a lightweight fixed bucket. Roof Doorpanels dashboard? Laxatives for the driver? :)
  18. S2TTB

HIDs

also, get 4300k or 5000 k bulbs - the latter are the best compromise of bright white with the slightest light blue tint.
  19. S2TTB

You didnt quote the OP though which confused things :p
  20. S2TTB

he says its a 07 above so i'd assume 2007?!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.