Search results

1. Andrewcupra TDI

EGR Delete - what a load of cr@p!

I ve had the whistle noise for a while , it was the EGR to mani o ring that has broker apart and the give away was black sludge mist all over the UFo or what ever people refer the disk part too im considering doing an EGR delete on mine any recommendations on where to buy , been...
  2. Andrewcupra TDI

conflicting info re: OBD for a Mk1

I bought myself the vgate VS450 scanner its essentially the same as vagcom which enables to read the codes will give the code and most descriptions of faults and then reset them ( also does airbags etc there is the vag option and then there is just the odb2 which will scan non vag cars...
  3. Andrewcupra TDI

help needed mk1 leon pd150

great news just hope ive chosen a tidy seller lol just ordered a load of other things too new hids new diesel hose pipes fuel filter and new valve going to refit the std airbox and remove the carbonio going to attempt to get this car back to running tidy
  4. Andrewcupra TDI

TDi Help - Daughter in North London, Turnpike Lane, Muswell Hill

HI Mutley dragging an old thread up here however don't suppose you have the same brochure for the pd150 ARL engine , seems good info on it
  5. Andrewcupra TDI

thanks for the info , I have bought a pair of front modules been as they are cheap and by the time the door is stripped down saves hanging around before parts arrive etc if it turned out not to be just plugging them back in at this point I can reseal the drivers leaky door again im...
  6. Andrewcupra TDI

fuel flap help

I also had this problem there is a fuse box underneath the steering wheel / drivers footwell area ive not got around to replacing mine after a few years we temporary wired another swtich up and not had time or been bothered to sort out lol
  7. Andrewcupra TDI

HI all no been on for a while :hole: for a approx. a year now ive been living with intermittent central locking issues the passenger door does not always open and you have to f**k about locking and unlocking before it eventually unlocks and another issue is the drivers door does not...
  8. Andrewcupra TDI

Strut Brace Drilling holes in Turrets

on my to do list , which a has been about 6 years lol even had awsome gti grind the grove out further to get the strut lofter to fit in
  9. Andrewcupra TDI

Anyone use the Torque Pro app?

ive got it , also was going to look into finding the settings of the car , think i saw weight of car etc
  10. Andrewcupra TDI

SFS intercooler and pancake pipe TDI Problem ?

if you got the part numbers please post as i wouldnt mind changing mine
  11. Andrewcupra TDI

lowering a Leon TDI question ?

i run the weitec suspension ( not sure if you remember which ones damien ?? ) dont think mines a big drop prob 30- 35 mm drom and i have to be carefull on speedbumps or country lanes with off camber lanes as i catch underneath i chose the weitec kit as it was not much stiffer than the...
  12. Andrewcupra TDI

MK1 Leon Cupra needed for TV feature

missed it too ,, any repeats ??
  13. Andrewcupra TDI

SFS intercooler and pancake pipe TDI Problem ?

ive seen another thread here that poeple are using the petrol pancake pipe instead
  14. Andrewcupra TDI

some new faults - help please

well i bought the injectors off a fellow member off here a few years back , and then last year found him advisin others that he had faulty7 injectors that was causing issues so i have bought another set to go in , im also going to try buying another injector loom as i cant guarantee the...
  15. Andrewcupra TDI

i pu tthe p codes first but the ross teck codes are after it i have looked up one which refers to this 01314 0 engine control module sporadic 013- check DTC memory *this throws the traction light on permenant ** http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/01314 1.2.3 Special Notes...
  16. Andrewcupra TDI

thanks , i have a spare to put on plus injectors , but am in two minds to buy , loom injector seals and bolts etc if its eff'd
  17. Andrewcupra TDI

Andrewcupra TDI's ride

thanks mate , ok had another puncture on my spare set of rims , FFS sure someone keeps throwing nails n screw down my lane !! had that fixed now and finally had car washed car also passed mot with no probs , now done 113k however on weekend car developed new codes P1261 -...
  18. Andrewcupra TDI

HI all , car developed new codes on weekend P1261 - 17669 pump jet valve cylinder 1 ( N240) regulation range exceeded 01314 0 engine control module sporadic 013- check DTC memory *this throws the traction light on permenant ** p0263 - cylinder 1 contribution balance fault p1264 -...
  19. Andrewcupra TDI

PD150 to 1.8t Pancake Pipe Upgrade Guide

i find most thinks works well with cable ties pmsl !!!!!! good guide , Mark get on with it so when its time to do mine you will be dab hand and less tea breaks involved plus half the time would be saved on mine as i dont have the under tray or side bits anymore , i ran over some stuff...
  20. Andrewcupra TDI

mk1 FR TDI

as said its called mufflerectomy , not seen or heard anyone local thats done it which would be interesting to compare against my miltek system tbh
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.