Search results

1. Andrewcupra TDI

help needed mk1 leon pd150

HI all no been on for a while :hole: for a approx. a year now ive been living with intermittent central locking issues the passenger door does not always open and you have to f**k about locking and unlocking before it eventually unlocks and another issue is the drivers door does not...
  2. Andrewcupra TDI

some new faults - help please

HI all , car developed new codes on weekend P1261 - 17669 pump jet valve cylinder 1 ( N240) regulation range exceeded 01314 0 engine control module sporadic 013- check DTC memory *this throws the traction light on permenant ** p0263 - cylinder 1 contribution balance fault p1264 -...
  3. Andrewcupra TDI

a bit of help on the pd150 please - fault codes

had running issues for a while now have my own scanner and vcds free version & the only fault i get is glow plug and wheel speed sensor but had my car compression tested and a proper vcds scan done and here are the results 17055 -cylinder 1 glow plug circuit (q10) P0671 -35-00 -...
  4. Andrewcupra TDI

injectors and pump replacement

any help or advice appreciated so I have an injector down and a leaky tandem pump bought some second hand and now going to book into garage to fit for me should I be buying new bits to fir the injectors ive seen bolts etc that may not be designed for multiple undo retighten etc...
  5. Andrewcupra TDI

injection quantities on pd150 leon cupra

can someone help or advise here mine on idle is showing C 1 : -1.76 fluctuating c2 -0.24 fluctuating c3 -1.01 fluctuating c4 +2.99 was the only one not moving around held at 1000rpm stationary C 1 : -3.01 c2 +1.48 c3 +2.07 c4 -0.45 held at 2000rpm stationary C...
  6. Andrewcupra TDI

help on vag com please

ok bought an egay special lead a few years back and have only just found it again i now have a new windows 8 laptop have installed vcds lite but it says comm not found any help cheers andrew
  7. Andrewcupra TDI

My new project MX VAN yes its still Spanish blood

My new project yes its still Spanish blood I bought this Iveco Daily MWB back in may for motocross racing which I've just started entering for a club called Cosham Its an 03 plate 2.3 16v engine When i first bought this van it was a workhorse for a local construction company...
  8. Andrewcupra TDI

disc advice

am looking at gettings disks asap mine are about to fall off:blink: whats the best combo , drilled drilled & grooved grooved grooved & dimpled cheers
  9. Andrewcupra TDI

Glow plug light flashing - can't rev car?

Some help guys tried a search put to noi avail Just had the car washed at a local centre goes to pull away , and the car wouldnt rev ?? glow plug light is flashing constantly and is automatically reving at about 11-12 00 RPM i cant get any more i shut the engine off and back on...
  10. Andrewcupra TDI

mk2 ECOmotive range help please

hi guys one of the boys in work is looking at the seat ecomotive ones for company car but theres two listed an ecomotive SE & an ecomotive SE tech is there any differences , went to seat and they just scratched their heads ummmmmmm from reading broachures it may be this start...
  11. Andrewcupra TDI

leon undertray help

hi all ive done a little searching to no avail i have broken my undertray beyond repair , [:@] so am wondering , is there any other models out there that share the same size as my cupra TDI what made me ask is markwales is 6 month younger tray seems slightly different to mine at...
  12. Andrewcupra TDI

Next stages for the PD 150

ok have had a little search but to no avail I am now wondering whats the next stage of my progress Cars a Pd150 Derv Currently have the following done Engine Carbonio intake Miltek decat turbo back exhaust system i assume some form of remap or chip unsure what / where as this...
  13. Andrewcupra TDI

poll for leon colour - what you got

ok got me wondering what was the most popular colour choice for the leon:confused: I chose the flash Red one Red , Black , blue , Platinum , yellow cheers
  14. Andrewcupra TDI

pm's & members profiles

hi all , a quick question for you boffins for some reason i can click on certain members and view profile / have option to pm etc but there are others which when i click does nothing so cant pm them etc anything im doing wrong or is it that persons profile to how they set it up i,e not...
  15. Andrewcupra TDI

Diesel drivers: watch out for waxing, says IAM

just thought as the cold weather is here this maybe usefull for some http://www.iam.org.uk/latest_news/ pasted the bit below FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 6 January 2010 Diesel drivers: watch out for waxing, says IAM With -20°C forecast in some parts of the UK, the IAM (Institute of...
  16. Andrewcupra TDI

VAGCOM mirrors

ok i have searched to no avail In the handbook and on certain early leons if you have the mirrors selected at drivers side , when you go to reverse the passenger mirror dips to kurb now mine doesnt do this , surley its just the paremeters / adaptations thats different Can anyone...
  17. Andrewcupra TDI

pressure washer buying advice

anyone bought the halfords versions of the karcher? am thinking of buying one but dont know was thinkin of getting the hp2000 any feed back / reckomendations appreciated
  18. Andrewcupra TDI

Andrewcupra TDI's ride

thought i should make a a thread before i forget again some pictures from advert i bought and a picture of when i collected and sent off for a full valet Engine: Carbonio Cold Air Intake ( i did have a green panel filter but swapped with mike FR+ ) Unsure of a remap or chip , was...
  19. Andrewcupra TDI

What else to change when fitting Weitecs?

ok so ive ordered some weitecs :D whats worth sourcing and changing the same time , its been suggested top mounts now do i go oem or other Any other parts that could be done the same time , The other little mission im onto is vag com i hear the earlier leons cam with the...
  20. Andrewcupra TDI

brake upgrade

looking to upgrade my brakes found these on the bay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-Audi-312mm-brake-conversion-kit-for-Corrado-Golf-VR6_W0QQitemZ200396254922QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item2ea88c2eca any good or shal i get genuine splash guards , i believe my...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.