Search results

1. Mr OCD

Fitting a FMIC 1.8 AUQ.

You used a twinpass FMIC then?
  2. Mr OCD

uprated injectors will they make any difference to me?

Yep... it will run like a bag o shite once you've fitted them... ;)
  3. Mr OCD

reconditioned or low mailage engine???

I'd not use that company full stop... I don't like engines being opened up unless you can verify the engine builders skills...
  4. Mr OCD

reconditioned or low mailage engine???

Ask them to email you pictures of the reconditioning work? Bit of searching shows the company to be known as 'Ideal Engines'... further searching shows they are to be avoided!
  5. Mr OCD

A few pics of my Black Magic LC...

Considering putting the old girl up for sale shortly. I just don't really use the car anymore :(
  6. Mr OCD

Anyone tried these yet?

£195 inc VAT ... :blink:
  7. Mr OCD

To reduce IAT's which get very high when temps are above 15-20 degrees... I'm looking at a twin-pass setup to go on... you only realise you need the FMIC when you've been driving the car in Winter :rofl: Stage 1 to Stage 2 is not as much as going from standard to stage 1 ... but the downpipe...
  8. Mr OCD

Anyone tried these yet?

Anything else to consider?
  9. Mr OCD

for people looking at creations motorsport TIP.. look inside before you buy

:D I've also the CM stuff on my LC ... it's been spot on... my CM TIP looks nothing like that being compared to the FORGE unit either!!
  10. Mr OCD

Thanks for the comments :) FMIC and rear ARB is being done this Summer... But first I need new discs, pads and two tyres :)
  11. Mr OCD

Anyone tried these yet?

Nope no luck at all ... Only options so far are: Brembo Max Discs (OE replacement not an upgrade) Nitrax Grooved Discs (expensive at nearly £200) EBC Ultimax (I'm not a fan of EBC discs)
  12. Mr OCD

Anyone tried these yet?

No good to me if cant source them... :whistle:
  13. Mr OCD

Anyone tried these yet?

Look great but website is a mess so cannot order.
  14. Mr OCD

Anyone tried these yet?

Cheers but they aren't grooved disks fella...
  15. Mr OCD

Anyone tried these yet?

Where did you get Nitracs? - I've had them before and been excellent!
  16. Mr OCD

Anyone tried these yet?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-TT-TT-Roadster-312mm-Drilled-Grooved-FRONT-Brake-Discs-BREMBO-Pads-/330726209446?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D6744604529047885965%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D330726209446%26 Seem...
  17. Mr OCD

Good Rubber?

The 914's are brand new... I rate them as highly as my Hankook V12's which are superb. I never rated the FK451 / FK452's myself.
  18. Mr OCD

New guy remap results

No it was what I was told AT Awesome GTi on a rolling road day last month ;)
  19. Mr OCD

New guy remap results

Reduce torque figure by 20% ... That's what I was told at awesome GTi.
  20. Mr OCD

Best sparkplugs for cupra?

NGK coppers replaced every 5k miles ... cheap as chips are provide stronger spark :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.