Search results

1. thestonegate

LED sidelights that WORK

They don't work - unless you buy XE LEDS - £58.00 for the pair...same as I have in my K1 - put them in, in January this year...still working lovely as new today...
  2. thestonegate

SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

:rolleyes: Got it working - simple really! just to confirm that BLACKBERRY BOLD 9000 works with Bluetooth on ALL functions
  3. thestonegate

Got the "BLACKBERRY BOLD 9000", but cannot get it to Transfer my contacts?:shrug::think: Anyone any ideas? :confused:
  4. thestonegate

Upgrades due next week...anyone know if the following phones work with downloaded phonebook? 1) SAMSUNG i8510 2) INQ1 3) NOKIA 5800 4) SAMSUNG TOCCA ULTRA EDITION Any help on this would be much appreciated, cheers in advance, thanks
  5. thestonegate

New Leon Headlights with Daytime Running LEDs

Can the "Light Beam" ommitted from the LHD Headlights actually be adjusted/moved, like Headlight Adjustment to allign the beams properly?
  6. thestonegate

Hi all...I'm due an upgrade of phone soon, and was wondering if anyone knew if the "SAMSUNG i8510" worked with the "FULL" bluetooth? Was looking at the Nokia 5800 (which I'm certain works well with it), but my Phone Contractor does not stock this phone, so was looking at the Samsung i8510 as...
  7. thestonegate

How Many K1's Made?

Also...when I visited Cornwall over the Easter Holidays, I never saw any about either...definately no-one down there had seen a K1 on the road, apart from mine...most didn't even know what it was...lol...tuned heads loads lol
  8. thestonegate

How Many K1's Made?

I don't see or have never seen any Leon K1's, FR's or Cupra's about in my area (East Sussex)...Think I maybe the only one in East Sussex to own a car like it...turns heads all the time...where I live, my car is the most talked about car in my area. Never been "Spotted" and never "Spotted"...
  9. thestonegate

Nokia 5800

does it work with Phone Book & Call Stacks? Cheers
  10. thestonegate

XE LED's - Dont bother buying them

Anyone got their replacement LEDS sent out to them yet? I'm still waiting for mine - since January...
  11. thestonegate

cupra or FR? help??

I have the 58 plate Leon Cupra K1, I have sat in the back of mine : 1 x 7 year old boy 1 x 4 year ols boy 1 x 2 year old girl I average on mpg about 38.8mpg driving mine round my country roads. On long runs - I've seen mine hit 52.something! Milltek Turboback exhaust system...
  12. thestonegate

Glovebox Light Leon Mk II....Anyone fitted one

Mine already has one!
  13. thestonegate

XE LED's - Dont bother buying them

Having the same trouble with XE - my LEDS look much worse - mine are almost black/brown they melted that much!
  14. thestonegate

Remap!

I had a 08 plate Leon FR TDi 170ps and had it remapped for 6 months from CUSTOM CODE, a stage one, which I was told put it to 220ps - very fast mate... It was excellent on mpg - on a good run I got 72mpg! (Averaged - not actual!) and the power was also there when you wanted to have a little...
  15. thestonegate

2009 Mk2 Leon facelift.

Liking the steering wheel
  16. thestonegate

'Nice' Leon Rear Lights

Look nice on the COPA
  17. thestonegate

Milltek Exhaust

AT C3PRA - I have a Milltek Turbo Back exhaust system (Resonated - works excellent with REVO) and live in East Sussex, if this helps, you're more than welcome to have a listen if you can get over to me;) - it sounds stunning, I'm the 2nd person to have one fitted to the K1 after REVO's.
  18. thestonegate

'Nice' Leon Rear Lights

Different - each to their own :blink:
  19. thestonegate

P34CH3Y'S mk3 cupra s-line feel gone!(im back with a fresh look)udates on page 6/7

Nice looking car - loving the S-Line thing, car really suits it...fantastic silver colour with the silver wheels too, nice;)
  20. thestonegate

James' Ibiza FR

Car is looking mint mate - changed loads since last summer - looking really smart... Clearly see you've spent time & money on her;)