Search results

1. yessar_kd

Wrong VIN on car

Quick update. No one has been is contact since last week. They are sorting out the paperwork somehow :shrug: Car is parked in my mate garage. If and when they decide to call me, i will direct them to my mate garage who also give them a bill for storing the car.
  2. yessar_kd

Wrong VIN on car

They are so bad. No one is taking responsibility. It will come to a point whereas I will have to threaten them to get some action.
  3. yessar_kd

Wrong VIN on car

It is a long shot. After numerous calls they still haven't decided what to do with the car. It's sitting outside my house with no insurance and if it parts start to go missing, they have themselves to blame
  4. yessar_kd

Wrong VIN on car

The lease papers and the DVLA papers that the engineer had the same VIN number with the correct reg, but the car has a different VIN number.
  5. yessar_kd

Wrong VIN on car

The last 6 digits were completley different
  6. yessar_kd

Wrong VIN on car

So my lease came to an end last week. Had arranged for BCA to come out and take the car. The engineer did his usual checks and when checking the VIN number of the paperwork, he notice the VIN was different to the one on the car. Now we both had the correct VIN on our documents but not on the...
  7. yessar_kd

Clonking noise near front wheels

Thanks for the heads up
  8. yessar_kd

I have TRW brake system. Thanks for this, will check the car on the weekend. Make more sense with the rattle/clonk noise.
  9. yessar_kd

Yes it was and still there when i changed the disk/pads. They were changed over a month ago. Regarding the clonking noise over bumps has been there recently for a week
  10. yessar_kd

Hi , I have a clunk from both front wheel when going over potholes , But not over speed humps. I have changed drop links, Checked coil spring , Wishbone , Anti roll Bar all seem fine. I have also changed front discs / Pads couple of weeks ago. Car has done 40K . Steering is ok drives in...
  11. yessar_kd

New infotainment theme (work in progress)

Love the clean look
  12. yessar_kd

Res Delete on a leased Cupra? (PCH)

I have got it done by https://progressiveparts.com/ with intension of putting it back to stock which will be done by Progessive Parts
  13. yessar_kd

Rat chewed up wiring. Is this covered under warranty?

As I expected they will not cover the cost and will not look at the car until next week and as good will gesture will not even get a courtesy car as I need one for work. Most likely will have to go through insurance.
  14. yessar_kd

Yeah will have to see tomorrow and see what there report comes back with. Worst case will have to go through insurance if there quote is high
  15. yessar_kd

Hope it not a big job. The guy did say as it 68 plate car, maybe able to sort it under warranty. Finger crossed! Didn't even get a courtesy car as they have none in stock. Have to wait at least 2 days for a courtesy.
  16. yessar_kd

Hello So I have 68 plate Cupra and this morning the car would not start and came up with 14 faults. All were electrical faults. Got VW Roadside assistant and he found rat droppings and suggested the rat may have chewed up some wiring around the back of the engine bay. Car was towed to Seat...
  17. yessar_kd

Sat Nav on Digital Cockpit

Ah yes it working thanks
  18. yessar_kd

On the central screen it is always facing up north. Checked the settings but could not find any solution
  19. yessar_kd

Yes that's correct
  20. yessar_kd

Hi Is there a way of keeping the Sat Nav upright on digital cockpit? I hate it when it turning upside down
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.