Search results

1. cupra103

Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

Thanks, she's my daily & brings a smile to my face every day. Phil
  2. cupra103

On the way to work this morning..... A little cool here in Richmond (Australia) today, I grabbed these on the way to work, 0 degrees C. Phil.
  3. cupra103

Milage Was doing a bit of work on the cupra today when I noticed the speedo Phil from Oz
  4. cupra103

Fuel/ Engine smell coming through the vents!

My cupra was the same & it was the crank case breather pipe had perished. Phil
  5. cupra103

SEATCupra.net 10 years old

Congrats to all from Australia, and thanks for all the help keeping my Cupra going strong on the other side of the world!
  6. cupra103

Thanks, I need to take some new photos of her, I think the time to replace her is coming. I'm getting a little old for her, my wife is keen for me to move into something new, she's keen on golf R but we are about to get Scirocco R in Australia so who knows. Until then it's still great fun...
  7. cupra103

playing with light
  8. cupra103

airbag issue

So i've got the cupra back together after the pedal box rebuild but now i've got the airbag warning light on. After putting the steering wheel back on the horn would beep whenever I went to full lock, i found that the slipring on the back of the wheel had not locked in place & that the airbag...
  9. cupra103

MK2 Ibiza / Cordoba Pedal box replacement

Over centre spring Hi guys, I just finished reinstalling my peddle box & would just like to add a bit to the how to. I basically followed step 9. with these changes, *With the peddle fully deployed (clutch cable disconnected) *Using a small plastic scraper/spatula like the one you would...
  10. cupra103

I guess I just joined the club.....Pedal Box Failure

Back on the road The Cupra is back on the road, we'd had enough of sharing the golf. I'd just like to thank all those who offered advise & those that contributed to the how to in the faq section. cheers Phil
  11. cupra103

So it's back in, I had to stop to watch qualifing for the F1, I'll get some more done tomorrow. I can't get to VW untill Monday to get the clip for the brake pedal. This should see me out! Phil
  12. cupra103

update time So after a pretty busy couple of weeks at work & going to the Melbourne GP I finally got a chance to get the box out today after work!! & my little helper Greta checking on the progress :) so it's at my mates garage being welded, with luck I'll have it back...
  13. cupra103

Private pilot yes, but my day job is a civilian aircrew instructor contracted to RAAF on C130s.
  14. cupra103

thanks for the advise Jeff, keep it coming. It's been good to be at work away from it today, last thing I want to do is brake something out of frustration! I'm driving the golf down to Melbourne for the GP on Thursday so it might have to wait until next week. I've been looking at some...
  15. cupra103

Frustrated would be a mild version of how I feel, It all came apart easily except the uni at the bottom of the steering column will not separate & I cannot get to the nut above the brake plunger, so I'm stuck, I'm sick of being upside down on my back with my glasses fogged up because of the...
  16. cupra103

Ok, that puts it into perspective! thanks Phil
  17. cupra103

yep, i've got them undone as well yet nothing is moving. Phil
  18. cupra103

Hi guys, I've been following the how to from the FAQ section & have just undone the bolt on the steering column uni joint, how much force is required to pop it off?? everything seems very tight! Phil
  19. cupra103

As I said in the other thread, it could have been so much worse, failing in the drive was convenient! I had just driven home after flying a mission to Japan & I'm flying to NZ in the morning. Phil
  20. cupra103

hahahahhahah, i guess my comments on this thread after the rego check have come home to roost!!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise