Search results

1. Two questions.

So just changing to the spare key (hardly used) will not remove the message then because its waiting for the battery change on the original Key?
  2. Two questions.

how do you clear the key battery message?
  3. Plastic Inner wheel arch

Got the part from a local seat dealer for around £35. When fitting it decided to clean the inside of the alloy wheel and remove the weight tape. Isopropyl Alcohol is excellent for this job. Seeing as I had the jack out I though I would do the other front wheel as well. On removing the wheel I...
  4. Plastic Inner wheel arch

Inner wheel arch You would happen to know the part number would you?
  5. Plastic Inner wheel arch

Plasic Wheel Arch Thanks for the info. Have you got contact details for David at Sere?
  6. Plastic Inner wheel arch

Got hit on the motorway by a large rubber strip that flew off a vehicle a couple of cars in front.[:@] It went under the car as it had landed just before I hit it. However it has taken out the bottom of the drivers side plastic inner wheel arch. Anyone know whether it is easy to repair or...
  7. Online car brokers

Both cars I brought from BuyaCar show is as first owner on v5 and were sourced from UK dealers.
  8. Online car brokers

I have used BuyaCar twice now and have no complaints. Only thing I would say I'd pay your £500 deposit using a credit card not PayPal as if you do the whole cost of the car is covered. This gives you peace of mind.;)
  9. Rear Bumper

Will do when it stops raining and there is daylight. I hate winter
  10. Rear Bumper

The driver side quarter of the rear bumper has just be hit for the second time[:@] The first time was a light scrape in a garage which the culprit paid for. Having got it repaired a week ago someone has caught it again whilst the car was on my shared drive. This time the damage is more...
  11. rear end shunt

Any one know a good body shop to have the car inspected at in the Brownhills area? Seat only have a body shop in Leeds!
  12. rear end shunt

Had a van hit my 184 yesterday whilst waiting at a set of lights. Impact jolted the car forwards. Only visible damage is a small mark in grey plastic just below the numberplate. Estimate impact speed was less than 5 mph. Can't see any other damage inside boot or underneath the car. Bumper does...
  13. oil usage

I have done 13500 miles in my 184 and only put 1 litre of oil in to keep it at Max since new. No oil change as yet. I do mainly motorway driving on daily commute.
  14. Microsoft Nokia 650

Does anyone know whether the Navi System will be compatible with a windows phone? I have a 2014 Leon FR 184
  15. Oil change

Is it best to change the oil in a 184 FR at 10000 or to wait until 20000 and the first service?
  16. New Things you've Learned about your Leon...

Mine has four wheels and a steering wheel!
  17. Bike Carrying

The bars that damaged the paint on the roof are Thule bars! Admittedly the Kalos does not have proper roof bar attachment points.
  18. Bike Carrying

Just open the door and stand on the sill to get the bikes on. I use a roof rack with three bike carriers on it. Not on a Leon however but Chevrolet Kalos would not use this on my Leon. Roof rack mountings still cause paint rub issues. Whilst it is more expensive the towbar mounted carrier is...
  19. Condensation!

I have owned both a mk 2 Leon and a mk 3 Leon. I have found with both cars if you leave the air conditioning on permanently you don't have condensation issues. I think this is the way modern cars are designed. If you turn off the air con condensation builds up as it does not get expelled from...
  20. LED headlight condensation

Washing the car using a pressure washer can cause this as the vibration breaks the seals.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise