Search results

1. Mk1 Leon Cupra R 225 Garrett GTX2867R Build

Just seen this. I've not actually had anything more than 5 days holiday this year, which was in March! The torque for the rod bolts is 50 lbft, cracked three times or stretch to 0.050mm. We do a full off the shelf turbo kit for the top mount manifolds. So downpipe, decat section, oil and...
  2. Audi tt short shifter part number problem

Sort of, but Its from a 5 speed box, rather than the 6 speed quattro.
  3. SCN Badger 5 UK ROLLING ROAD meet for all ko4 2.0 tfsi's feb 2014********

I tend to try boost 9, then drop to 8 to see what logs better and feels better. Some cars 9 is best, but most of them are smoother with more top end on boost 8. What is your requested vs actual Bill? Its like having thr car on 7 makes it hit a limit then back off.
  4. SCN Badger 5 UK ROLLING ROAD meet for all ko4 2.0 tfsi's feb 2014********

You can clearly see on Bill's plot that the torque spike hits 350 lbft then drops straight down to 310 lbft. The stage 2+ cars have over 320 lbtf for 3,000 rpm. As Niki always says, look at the area under the curve and not the peak numbers.
  5. Robbie C's Ibiza Cupra

I'm doing a full LCR ecu and loom conversion on an Ibiza in the next month or so. Full wideband and EGT with VVT too. Will prob be a pain to do though. We shall see. If the AEM has been stood then check the filter and nozzle. These gunk up.
  6. AndrewJB's MK2 Leon Cupra R "die gelbe Baron"

Was missing the rear block to gearbox bolt, lower starter motor through gearbox to block bolt and a top gearbox to block bolt! Made it quicker for me to get the box out though! The starter motor bolt is around 20cm long so not something small to leave off!
  7. Supra single turbo

Friends one I built is running 680bhp on fully stock engine. Its about the only thing on the car that is stock! Its a nice looking one you got there Mr Berg. :)
  8. AndrewJB's MK2 Leon Cupra R "die gelbe Baron"

Just leave the light on. Doesn't cause any issues.
  9. DaNnY_LaD's HTA-Gt2868R Big turbo Build(Now @ AKS Tuning)

I checked all the fueling adaptions while I was running it in and after mapping. All within a few % of 0. Nothing like it is now. Run this same setup on two other cars with the rs4 maf and 630's with no issues.
  10. DaNnY_LaD's HTA-Gt2868R Big turbo Build(Now @ AKS Tuning)

Ive got to cover another 150 miles before then so it can take its time!
  11. WALK kit for LCR, best price & where from??

They were still packed with grease so couldn't have done many miles. Sell them on and grab the Superpro kit. Then go for an H&R rear bar ;)
  12. WALK kit for LCR, best price & where from??

I've swapped out quite a few WALKS for SALKS over the last few months.
  13. Manifold for gt28?

They come to me tapped to m8. They all leave tapped to m10. Studs and k nuts are extra. Turbo hotsides can be sent to me for drilling.
  14. Garrett GT2871R -2 Turbo

Rather than the gt2871, take a loom at the GTX2867 turbo. Metal caged bearings and a billet comp wheel. Spools faster and produces more power. Pm me or Danny if you want some more info.
  15. Ferrea inlet valve springs to big to seat

These intake springs do no seat correctly on AGU, BAM or APX. Not tested on any other heads so far.
  16. Manifold for gt28?

I do the same mani. In stock. Loads cheaper.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.