1. Subc

Leon Leasing

Thanks all, appreciate your input. :-)
  2. Subc

Leon Leasing

Thanks will check them out.
  3. Subc

Leon Leasing

Thinking about leasing my next car looking for a 150 FR anyone know of any good offers.
  4. Subc

Flash red touch up on Emocion red

Great work, should have bought a box and sold them lol. Remember to keep it clean after use. Great to share knowledge :)
  5. Subc

If you paste this into the Bay of E it will come up. Loew-Cornell Fine Line Painting Pen: Hobby Artist Drawing Metal Art Car Detailer
  6. Subc

Yes may be awesome, if u see it in the for sale section you will know its pants LOL. Pro Detailers are right into them, can see the pros to especially when doing a few chips as when you "Load" up the paint their is usually a blob on the first chip.
  7. Subc

I have just sent for one of these for doing touch ups, the chipex applicators are good too, but hoping this "Pen" takes it up a notch. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=loew+cornell+car+chips&view=detail&mid=34267DF47B78E45A99BE34267DF47B78E45A99BE&FORM=VIRE
  8. Subc

Bead Maker

This was applied after washing but paint was towelled nearly dry first, Bead Maker is relatively new in the UK and has a huge following in the US. Can be applied as a drying aid or on its own, really has made the Emocian Red pop. TBH it even looks better in the flesh as the paint finish looks...
  9. Subc

Bead Maker

Trying out Bead Maker did my sons Ibiza very impressed with the gloss and depth and very quick to get good results on reasonably prepped paint.
  10. Subc

Must have security mods

I reckon your dislok is a good idea, as when seen is it worth the hassle of trying to get past it. I just had a car key redone and was amazed by the tech the key guy had and am sure a few others may have similar... :-)
  11. Subc

Scotland Recommendation: W. Livingstone SEAT, Uddingston

Great to hear, have bought a few SEATs from other dealers and not impressed with aftersales....
  12. Subc

Help Please Door Lock key spinning. Mk2

Sorted this, Barrel lock is not a repairable part on a MK2 ,so has to be replaced. Easy to remove T20 through side of door guide of Ytube. No panels need removed from door. replaced Plip Key so central locking working okay. £104.00 for new lock vehicle specific, from SEAT 2 week delivery...
  13. Subc

Help Please Door Lock key spinning. Mk2

I lost my Plip key a while ago and have been using the spare key in door lock, tonight the lock was very stiff and not opening the door it finally opened and I squirted with wd40 went to try lock again and the key is just spinning 360 in the cylinder, looked on line for repair kit to no avail ...
  14. Subc

Leon Mk2 wing removal

Thanks for the replies, appreciated, wings are pretty knackered have patched them up but will replace, soon. So by the sound of it may get away without taking off front bumper. should have been done under warranty but poor help from Dealer.
  15. Subc

2016 Ibiza Wing Mirror Cover Removal

I folded up mirror and inserted credit card in bottom gap, worked it along inserted another, then it popped off easy.
  16. Subc

Leon Mk2 wing removal

Can anyone point out a guide to doing this please looking at replacing my wings.
  17. Subc

Leon FR 150 ACT vs 138 standard?

This is funny as we went the other way, we had one of the first Cupra 280s to the Leon 150. The Cupra is an awesome machine but honestly don't miss it as much as I thought we would. :) Possibly as I am turning into a rather old "Boy Racer" LOL.
  18. Subc

Leon FR 150 ACT vs 138 standard?

I would go as far to say the 150 act is one of the best engines available today, plenty of power and amazing fuel economy have had 64mpg on a long run.
  19. Subc

Cleaning Exhaust tips

Autosol mixed with some Bar Keepers friend blooters it in seconds.
  20. Subc

Replacement Remote

Try Timpsons they do these now and were the cheapest I have seen, If you go to their website and "write" a review you get a discount code.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members