Search results

1. Subc

Leon Leasing

Thinking about leasing my next car looking for a 150 FR anyone know of any good offers.
  2. Subc

Bead Maker

Trying out Bead Maker did my sons Ibiza very impressed with the gloss and depth and very quick to get good results on reasonably prepped paint.
  3. Subc

Help Please Door Lock key spinning. Mk2

I lost my Plip key a while ago and have been using the spare key in door lock, tonight the lock was very stiff and not opening the door it finally opened and I squirted with wd40 went to try lock again and the key is just spinning 360 in the cylinder, looked on line for repair kit to no avail ...
  4. Subc

Leon Mk2 wing removal

Can anyone point out a guide to doing this please looking at replacing my wings.
  5. Subc

Fog Light Replacement Part No BTCC

Sorted Took the Fog lamp out Removed "air intake" trim at side of BTCC Front Bumper not much access so put car on ramp and removed under tray, this gives a bit more room to get the Fog Light out three torque bolts hold it in place and push fit electric connector. Part No is the same as the...
  6. Subc

SEAT Boot Lock, Leaking at S Badge.

Boot wouldn't open so removed rear cover opened manually and sprayed contact cleaner on electric plug seems to work now, left cover off (incase) after heavy shower of rain water is coming in through "S" Badge and dripping into tailgate is their a gasket sealing the badge in place.
  7. Subc

2008 Leon Sidelight

2008 Leon Sidelight not working changed bulb still no luck could someone advise what to check drivers side working okay. Thanks.
  8. Subc

2008 Leon 1.4TSi Changing HP Fuel Pump

2008 Leon 1.4TSi Changing HP Fuel Pump anyone any guide to doing this appears easy!! Thanks
  9. Subc

Seat Leon 1.4Tsi High Pressure Fuel Pump (Help Please)

I was getting a smell of Petrol I think its from a leak in the 2008 1.4Tsi High Pressure Fuel Pump. on the engine ,Could someone help would I need to replace or can it be repaired. Replaced not worth repairing, what a difference to engine so quiet,I thought the chain was on its way out but this...
  10. Subc

Warranty on repairs ny seat Garage

Hi could someone tell me what the warranty period on repairs carried out by a SEAT Garage is I had a lot of work done and think the same problem has returned.:shrug:
  11. Subc

Low effort car polishing

I have been detailing cars for 30 years and have tried all sorts of waxs sealants etc. Since last November through the winter I have been using one of the best, "Showroom Shine" not instead of washing but instead of spending ages detailing with wax etc. It is amazing my rcar is glowing as...
  12. Subc

SEAT Cupra 280 SC Side Skirts

Hi anyone have a pic of a 3 door 280 Cupra with skirts fitted,in emocian red if possible.
  13. Subc

Underbody Rust

My 2008 Mk2 has been detailed to death since new, however had it up on the ramps and their was a fair bit of light surface corrosion over the back end. I have attacked it using Dinitrol products which are easy to use. Pressure Washed underneath (bought an Vari angled head for PW) Wire...
  14. Subc

Rust Proofing MK2

I have found a little surface rust on the exposed areas under my MK2 and want to remove the wheel arch liners and treat with Dinitrol and re fit do they come off easily. Would appreciate any advice
  15. Subc

Leon SC with Body Kit

Just saw this on SEAT UK Twitter site looks awesome. http://twitpic.com/dctvnc Like the Estate too http://www.businesscarmanager.co.uk/seat-extends-leon-choices-with-striking-new-leon-st-estate/
  16. Subc

Seat Leon 2008 and Goodwill from Seat.

I have a SEAT Leon 1.4Tsi 2008 that has being looked after meticulously, serviced by SEAT for its first 3 years and the last two via independents using genuine SEAT Parts invoiced. My Car starting showing indications of Timing chain problems since the last year rattle on start up. It has been...
  17. Subc

SEAT Mechanics

Where are the best Mechanics UK wide.
  18. Subc

SEAT Leon 1.4Tsi Noise..

Have noticed a ticking noise from Fuel pump on top of engine can anyone advise what may need doing or any checks I can do thought it may have been loose Timing Chain tensioner but feel its more likely to be the pump any advice appreciated. Most notable when cold when its quite loud and lasts for...
  19. Subc

New FR

I am about to get a new car and am looking at the FR 1.4Tsi I have had a 1.4 Tsi since 2008 and cant fault it however it has a full B Kit. The only bit putting me off the FR is the black plastic on the back bumper has anyone any of their own pics of the new leon they could post like most people...
  20. Subc

1.4TSi Timing Chain

Has anyone on the forum had problems with the timing chain on this engine mine has started a rattle on start up any advice appreciated.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members