Search results

1. bowenthepunk

Come on Cordy drivers!

Looks gorge in the snow paul, i miss mine so much :(
  2. bowenthepunk

Any white Valvers out there???

I know ive seen plenty of white Ibizas out there but ill soon be looking for a white Cordy with the ABF. Thats if any exist, havent seen many Cordys for sale at all at the moment anyways. :( Bow
  3. bowenthepunk

Stiff Steering when Been raining??

Yeah, same happens with mine, usualy only if its terrible weather and im turning left, never right for some reason. Ive always thought it was just the belt slipping.
  4. bowenthepunk

Gear box probs..

Haha mine seems to be the other way round, whenever i look at another car she trundles along happily, then ill be pottering along thinking "you know, i cant really see myself driving another car" sure enough the gearbox will go, or pedal box snap, or ignition box thingy will blow... still love...
  5. bowenthepunk

My cordoba 2.0 16v is running flat in low gears please any advice!?

If you want bottom end pickup buy an 8v, if you like revving the nuts off a car the 16v valve is your beast friend, just take note of what happens a 4k revs (especially in third :D) beware though, if your willing to take it almost to the limiter this car will very quickly get you into naughty...
  6. bowenthepunk

Gear box probs..

Is it only in certain gears? my syncro was screwd in 3rd so it was cruching most of the time going into that gear and over the course of a few months it got worse, bout a month ago it wouldnt go into reverse and all the "up" gears had problems so its time for me for a new gearbox. So it may be...
  7. bowenthepunk

Whats it worth ? SX 2.0 16v

Well good luck with the sale (or change of mind of the other half) Bow
  8. bowenthepunk

For people with angel eyes

mine too hehe, i got xenons though. lights still to be fitted though.
  9. bowenthepunk

You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

....when problems "add character".
  10. bowenthepunk

you know youve got a cordy 16v when people say theyve never heard of it, and you say "its like an ibiza with a boot" and they say theyve never heard of that either.
  11. bowenthepunk

..... when youve learnt to carry everything on your lap becuase theres no glovebox due to airbag, no cupholders due to no glovebox (not that the polo ones held the drink in place anyway), the only thing you can fit in the tiny excuse for a door pocket is half a wispa and anything left on the...
  12. bowenthepunk

.... when you realise its the only car you wont swear at when it goes wrong... you swear at yourself for not preparing for it (i.e. pedal box two weeks ago)
  13. bowenthepunk

you know youve had a MK2 16v (well.... cordy 16v) when you start saying please before you turn the key....... .......and thank you when it finally starts.
  14. bowenthepunk

For people with angel eyes

Hey hey i just got mine today. Terrible instructions, anyone on ehere got pics/instructions that are worth looking at?? mainly wiring problems. Thanks, Bow
  15. bowenthepunk

Sa polo - now fitted with ABF

How did you go about ordering those?? did you go to a vw garage with part numbers or a website or what?? Also do you have the motor on it to tilt the headlights up and down if needed? Thanks :D
  16. bowenthepunk

cordoba remake?

If seat made that, id start saving NOW. where did the origonal pics come from, if that second one i played with is a photoshop its the most real ive ever SEEN.
  17. bowenthepunk

cordoba remake?

no colour changes on paint haha, and i not artsy enough to design a spoiler. get postin in the photoshop room like you said hehe. I want one now :D
  18. bowenthepunk

cordoba remake?

In fact heres a sketchy attempt at lowering it haha, never tried this one before
  19. bowenthepunk

cordoba remake?

Did a quick fix on the orange splodge otherwise known as a side repeater haha
  20. bowenthepunk

cordoba remake?

Thanks :D like i said i dont even have or know how to use photoshop so i bodge my things on paint haha
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise