Search results

1. The stig 2

Haynes Repair Service Manual-Seat Ibiza

I got one lol FREE with the sale of my car :)
  2. The stig 2

Clutch Problem?

o s**t then....im with crappy greenflag from priveledge. Apart from not driving it.. can i prolounge the life a bit more? and what it cost to fix at a VAG place but not a main dealer 'cos i have a place in bradford on avon.?? many thanks
  3. The stig 2

Clutch Problem?

yeh i have no idea what ya on about claw and stuff i had a look but im clue less :s.. i no about pedal box is expensive but is this the same thing?... also if it was to break/snap.. im guessing i would need to tow the car? AA jobby lol? cheers
  4. The stig 2

Clutch Problem?

any1?
  5. The stig 2

Clutch Problem?

ok short and simple.. my clutch seems to have alot of travel in it before i can push it down.. for example 2 inches then i hit some resistance.. this has got worse i think. the biting point is still the same tho is it a big problem? or just a cable? thanks
  6. The stig 2

Oil Pressure Light

oil leek?
  7. The stig 2

Very practical modification

That my freind is awesome!!
  8. The stig 2

My new ride

tbh looks a bit rough but as you put it you got some money to play with it.. just take them stupid lexus lights off haha
  9. The stig 2

bonnet raisers,what do you think?

Tbh it looks **** but if it helps your temperature then im all for them :D Just be funny if you had a picture of a train behind you!
  10. The stig 2

Oil Light ??

i have a better question... How about when your oil light doesnt come on when theres low or no oil in the tank but its on at start up then dissapears like normal...
  11. The stig 2

mk3 interior into a mk2

yesshhh.. just need the mk3 longer cables.. iim guessing you have a 3 door so you will need mk3 3 door cables.. just get from your local scrappy
  12. The stig 2

My Kiwi Yellow Bad Boy (with A Pic!!)

Looks rather dashing to me haa
  13. The stig 2

interesting used mk2 prices...

when i get a new car.. i wud be glad with a £500 return from my banger! haha
  14. The stig 2

Shuddering

whatcha mean coil or dizzy.. and i got told paying £50 for a new coil pack thing is cheap so it will be shitty.. and tbh i rather pay for a better proper one
  15. The stig 2

Shuddering

ok .. I BROKE DOWN HAHA.. apprently there is no spark to my sparky plugs so im guessing new coil time! any1 no a place where i can get a brand spanking new one for good deal?
  16. The stig 2

Fitting Coilovers

This could help ya.. http://www.tigerstyle.co.uk/poloforum/viewtopic.php?t=33186&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=coilover
  17. The stig 2

Shuddering

I got a little bit of a problem so i hope its nothing to serious. When i start my car up and run it.. it idles fine but keeps shuddering kinda like if i pump the gas and it kangaroos.. (not that extrme tho) I no its there and does it queit alot at start up and for about 30 mins.. i was...
  18. The stig 2

mk3 interior into a mk2

Right.. The door cards will make a direct replacement BUT apparently you might need the mk3 rubber strip going across the bottom of the window so just replace. The speakers from the mk2 dont fit as they don't have any holders because on the mk2 they go into the door card , where as on the mk3...
  19. The stig 2

Fog Lights - Wiring.

ipod looks old skewl haha
  20. The stig 2

Fog Lights - Wiring.

I think i seen a wire danging around in my engine bay.. but its only on 1 side.. i been told it could be fogs but i dont have the pull out button.. only the symbol on my light panel thing?? :s
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise