Search results

1. 2nd o2 sensor usage without the Cat.less

Hi, Please i need help about the usage of the second o2 sensor if i already removed the cataletic converter.. the blocking bolt is stocked right now while i am trying to install the new o2 sensor... i no need for the sensor in my case then i will ignore the falt code of it.. What you think...
  2. EPC With drop of Power!

I hope so,, Many thanks!
  3. EPC With drop of Power!

EPC light is the Electronic padel control.. I will check the fault codes ASAP..
  4. EPC With drop of Power!

Hi, Recently i noticed EPC light is appearing in the dashboard with massive drop in power. It goes when i restart the the engine!.. is that miss firing issue?!
  5. Can I put audi audi tt 225 bhp injectors in a 180bhp

I installed BAM Injectors with its fuel rail on my AUQ 180 Engine. you will need to modify the fuel rail if you are going to install the related fuel rail.
  6. steering rack issue

Hi,, sorry for late response as i am not regularly logger to this forum recently,, this is looks like your steering wheel lacking of oil since long time which cause gap in the steering gearbox.. i prefer to inspect this in the mechanic technician if he knows any solution to fix it.. in the...
  7. central trim upgrades for leon mk1 ??

Many thanks guys!
  8. central trim upgrades for leon mk1 ??

Hi, I fitted arm rest to mine too.., but because I installed electric heated seat, i think i'm going to loose the cup holder that i like in the dash board for the heater switches !! now, i'm looking for alternative cup holder which is looks like manufactured one. I'm intresting if there is...
  9. steering rack issue

Hi, there.. which mk your cupra r is ?
  10. central trim upgrades for leon mk1 ??

Hi, i saw this https://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_IV--1.8T/Interior/Center_Console/Conversion_Kit/ES2602504/ and i wondering if this could fit in my leon mk1 ??
  11. Could i install BAM Engine to my AUQ factory car?

thank you for your following up. :) it is on going, the work shop is waiting for the turbo from my side. the only thing has been reused from the old engine is the oil sump. my old AUQ has oil sump sensor while the new AUQ/ARY hasn't. so the differnent is the hole of the sensor which...
  12. Achieve 280 bhp from My leon cupra AUQ Ko3s hybrid

I checked our seat parts dealer. he confirmed that lc & lcr have same fuel pump of 4 bar. stage2 building is on going ..
  13. Could i install BAM Engine to my AUQ factory car?

Any more leasson to learn ?:happy:
  14. Could i install BAM Engine to my AUQ factory car?

Hi there, I will tell you my miserable story; I have no trusted information source in my country for VAG stuff except you guys. Even our SEAT dealer who almost broken! ,, I found this new engine with very special price so i preferred to buy it than to fix my old engine as long as we have...
  15. Could i install BAM Engine to my AUQ factory car?

i found my new engine has no oil samp sensor while my old AUQ engine has.!!! could i just swap them ?
  16. Could i install BAM Engine to my AUQ factory car?

Regarding to VVT matter.. i got this from other forum, please check it out : http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d106/sabri747/18tenginelist1_zpscb021027.jpg http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d106/sabri747/18tengines2_zpsacb4f7ff.jpg i would like to complete the missing data :think:
  17. Could i install BAM Engine to my AUQ factory car?

what is SAI Valve ? :-) I discover recently ARY has 110 kw and 132 kw as well,, what is the different between them. is the turbo only? my old AUQ has 132 kw with ko3s turbo and VVT which ARY hasn't as I know.
  18. 1.8t engine without code ?!!

Including to your helping, I went to Audi dealer and asked from parts guy to check it out by tag number he confirm what you said, I saw in his monitor shows A3, ARY. The ARY has 2 category I think, one is 110 kw and the other is 132. I wish the parts guy was friendly regarding to giving more...
  19. 1.8t engine without code ?!!

Is your ARY engine has vvt and 20 mm connecting rod wedth? and what its compression ratio?..
  20. 1.8t engine without code ?!!

Thank you so much. Engine type confirmed.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.