Search results

1. wacko_jacko

cheap weitecs

yes mate, PM me and i will send u a picture...
  2. wacko_jacko

cheap weitecs

Hi Mate, fraid mine are red too..i believe the silver is on the cupras
  3. wacko_jacko

cheap weitecs

Hi Mate, im afraid someone else has already got the dibs on the bumpers...u were second though if this sale falls through...
  4. wacko_jacko

cheap weitecs

Ok, make me an offer for the front and it will go to you..the rear is a facelift ibiza backend..the cupra was to rare and expensive so went for the next alternative! Also have some Audi pedal rubbers and a Seat Sport Black gearknob..will be putting them in the for sale section soon ;) thanks
  5. wacko_jacko

cheap weitecs

Hi All thanks for all the PMs first dibs go to st10587 atm. The garage used term misting not entirely sure what they meant, they just said watch it as it can lead to leaking... Tom, yes i will be replacing the bumper! You interested in the front or rear? Thanks
  6. wacko_jacko

cheap weitecs

yeah fraid so, planning on going to uni so needing the money and gunna try find somehting cheaper... yeah sorry, seem to be at the wrong end lol
  7. wacko_jacko

cheap weitecs

Hi All, Im standardising my Ibiza again so if anyone wants some weitec hicon gt coilovers they can have em for 50 quid as long as you take them off and put my standard ones back on :P think the rear shocks might be starting to mist slightly but excellent apart from that thanks jamie
  8. wacko_jacko

Steels for a Cupra

Will you be buying them temperaily cos im looking for some as well :P
  9. wacko_jacko

Steels for a Cupra

aimez has the VRS wheels, there are some of ebay now i believe... i'll buy ur cupra ones off you if you do decide to change ;)
  10. wacko_jacko

Lowering Car - what shall i go for???

weitec hicon gts also are good
  11. wacko_jacko

ScottHmk4 - 1.2 Cupra replica (Now Sold)

dam was worth a try lol well even if u can get some discounts would be much appreciated ;) haha
  12. wacko_jacko

ScottHmk4 - 1.2 Cupra replica (Now Sold)

looks awesome mate, any chance of ur mate doing that cupra wheel offer again :P i'll wack on 100 quid for your troubles
  13. wacko_jacko

Formula Sport

lol there was an 07 FS car being broken up on ebay so i asked him for the wheels
  14. wacko_jacko

Formula Sport

lol i dunno if u want to hear this but i just bought 4 with tyres delivered to me for 185 on the worth anything bit u cud try a metal scrappers? it wouldnt be much but might help reduce the dent in the wallet..
  15. wacko_jacko

Exhaust Questions.

Its illegal for my petrol so i guess it is for you too, u can have a sports cat fitted but they can be quite expensive, would also be very smokey without a cat i believe. I guess in theory you could have a new tip because the custom place i went to you chose the tip they welded on
  16. wacko_jacko

Front Suspension Noise.

hope you get it sorted, ibizas seem to be very clunky sort of cars
  17. wacko_jacko

Formula Sport

haha sorry mate i would have done but just bought some..just wanted to double check that they were those wheels rather than coming across a **** mine in the lupus style!
  18. wacko_jacko

Front Suspension Noise.

I had that and it was my lower arm bush was knackered
  19. wacko_jacko

Formula Sport

ok thanks, yeah they are pre facelifts if im not mistaken
  20. wacko_jacko

Carbon fibre MK4 bits ?

I would be interested in this too
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise