Search results

1. karls cupra

Clutch gone :(

I work in a car parts place if you want me to get a price for you. Just need your car details
  2. karls cupra

Any one know where my cupra has gone x201

Any one seen it around recently
  3. karls cupra

Sorry mate yeah 13 down on left but it's a 02 plate one too.
  4. karls cupra

Was it not this one you see mate http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&safe=off&tbo=d&biw=1024&bih=672&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=ibiza+cupra+mk3+cupra+turbo&oq=ibiza+cupra+mk3+cupra+turbo&gs_l=img.3...525821.527448.0.527801.6.4.0.2.0.0.295.295.2-1.1.0...0.0...1ac.1.EiDK-yCkZR0#biv=i|40;d|Z0ZihyNJuh-dlM:
  5. karls cupra

Green cotton filter, I think I might have to get another one of these cars
  6. karls cupra

I'm trying to find the location of my old cupra reg is x201. Have a look at my profile pics to see if you recognise it cheers. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/album.php?albumid=200&pictureid=1033
  7. karls cupra

dump valve

any one selling a forge 007p prefure silver
  8. karls cupra

What brake fuid

around 2L-3L max to flush whole lot..
  9. karls cupra

IDLES HIGHER WITH NEW MAF for about a min or 2

posible as if nakered it will give incorrect air flow.. but its fine mate so dont worrie about it
  10. karls cupra

IDLES HIGHER WITH NEW MAF for about a min or 2

fine mate should only do this first time you start the engine.. then revs drop to 800rpm
  11. karls cupra

how i fitted my uni intercooler

if you do that you will need to cut alot off the bumper.. even the middle bar
  12. karls cupra

What brake fluid?

i have bleed them loads and even a garage bleed them for me and still no better it happens when i sit in traffic and on off on off the pedal it goes spongey , also if i do hammer it round it compleatly gose soft
  13. karls cupra

What brake fluid?

when i drive my car hard i have no brake pedal it goes all soft and compresses really easy its major brake fade could this be the dot4 fluid causing this .. i used to run comma dot 5.1 and seem fine now just reading this made me think
  14. karls cupra

Guide:- Removing Secondary Air Injection

i get a fault code with vag com but no eml light, and i havent used resistors yet.. on the sai or the n249
  15. karls cupra

Help with fault codes I have found

i also have code 17829 how do i get rid of this
  16. karls cupra

Squeaking noise from brakes?

they only squeak when i brake now not when driving but it might be a sticky piston
  17. karls cupra

going to drve to work in a min so ill let you know when i get there if its come back..
  18. karls cupra

my black mk3 cupra *updated 13/09/10*

coming along mate good work..
  19. karls cupra

i took the pads out today and swoped them over with the other side and now the squeak has gone..