Search results

1. Emm

SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

Samsung Galaxy S3 In case anyone has wondered, the new Samsung Galaxy S3 works with the 2.1 media system. Connects & disconnects automatically (once initially paired) Loads phone book Takes & receives calls Streams music
  2. Emm

SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

HTC One X Anyone successfully using an HTC One X with their media 2.1 system?
  3. Emm

Cupra orion alloy wheels

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showpost.php?p=2444552&postcount=9 Check the link above - Halfords will be able to mix some up for you.
  4. Emm

20,000 mile serice - brake fluid change?

The above is taken from the service stamp book from a 08 model year Seat. On taking my car in for it's 2nd year 20,000 mile service, I was told by the dealer that: "08 model year onward have the brake fluid change for the first time after 3 years, then every 2 years i.e. as per the book...
  5. Emm

Thanks for confirming that ali831. I wouldn't have thought it would be if it's the first 3 years or 125,000 miles...:blink:
  6. Emm

Thanks for the reply Alex Just curious over the discrepancy that dealerships are saying every 2 years and the maintenance programme book states brake fluid replacement after 3 years (or 125k miles), and then every 2 years after that.
  7. Emm

I’ve booked my Cupra in at the dealership for it’s 2nd year service this weekend. I was told it would have a 20k miles inspection service, the pollen filter replaced plus the brake fluid changed. On looking in the service book (page 14) under additional work, the pollen filter should be...
  8. Emm

Stone chips on Cupra wheels

Information posted by matthewbentham: I have tried the above colour on my Cupra wheels and it appears to be a good match.
  9. Emm

Stone chips on Cupra wheels

They've got mad and resurfaced two long stretches of road on my commute-route. In the last 3 days of driving on these unswept roads, my pristine rear wheel spokes are now peppered with dozens of large chips and areas of broken paint mainly from stones thrown up by the front tyres - it's...
  10. Emm

Rattle from under the floor

Might be worth having a look under the floor behind the front wheel. There's a large formed plastic trim panel that sits between the exhaust recess and sill, and runs toward the back of the car. This sits around the circular jacking point. This area has been identifed before as a noise source...
  11. Emm

Adding USB Functionality

If the Connects2 version of the above is anything to go by (and the photo in that link looks identcal), then don't waste your money. The one I bought sounded dreadful - like a cheap, distorting transistor radio. I'm not kidding. Needless to say it got returned. Haven't tried the Dension but...
  12. Emm

Paintwork mismatch / Planned modifications

When I visited my local dealer back in July 2007, the new (inferi black) showroom Cupra being manouevred into position had the front bumper painted exactly as yours.
  13. Emm

What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

I owned the above for 19 years, selling only recently (that was a sad day...) to finance my new Leon Cupra.
  14. Emm

Hella Rear Lights for Mk2 Leon

GREY SILVER
  15. Emm

Washer Warning Light

My MY08 Cupra with large MFD (and xenons) doesn't appear to have any 'washer fluid low' warning light......
  16. Emm

Adding amps to the Factory ICE ?

Blaupunkt offer a range of 'plug and play' amps that can be used with factory head units using an appropriate harness adapter. >>CLICK<<
  17. Emm

Leon ipod adaptor lead problems

@ iandjm - You've got two threads running asking the same question, mate. Anyway: I assume when you press the AUX button you see AUX on the display? Try pressing the AUX button again and see if 'CDC' is shown. That should be the 'input' you want. I guess you can hear the IPod...
  18. Emm

New Leon owner

I assume when you press the AUX button you see AUX on the display? Try pressing the AUX button again and see if 'CDC' is shown. That should be the 'input' you want. I guess you can hear the IPod playing faintly on AUX setting due to crosstalk. You can toggle the AUX feature on or off...
  19. Emm

On the verge of buying a mk2

Skip the 'life shine' so called paint protector - waste of money IMHO. Get the dealer to match any online quote you have for GAP insurance. They act as an agent for the insurance company, and they earn money from commission on the number of policies sold, not on the premium paid. There is...
  20. Emm

Newbie with a couple of questions

New Cupra 26mpg average from new - predominantly cross country A roads (no commuter traffic queues). Over 5000 miles on the clock. Exclusively use Shell's V-Power. Never have topped up the oil - still at the top of the 'chequered zone' on the dip stick.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise