Search results

1. Leon 03 Cupra won't start

I wondered that but no idea how to test/disable it. I forget to say in my last two posts - thanks for the ideas!
  2. Leon 03 Cupra won't start

Will get the meter out and check it to be sure.
  3. Leon 03 Cupra won't start

Will give it a go. Where is the starter motor though? :)
  4. Leon 03 Cupra won't start

Hi, Went to start my Cupra this morning and when I turn the key absolutely nothing happens. > Open car and get in and I can hear the (fuel pump?) making it's normal noise > Key in ignition and one turn and all the standard dash lights come on (if I wait a few moments the heater fan comes...
  5. '03 Cupra brake replacement

Price is per disc. I'm not looking to skimp on quality hence my question about will I see any reduction in braking from the standard Cupra Seat parts. I'm happy to pay just investigating some options though. Have you had a bad experience of 'green stuff'? Is the 'red stuff' much better...
  6. '03 Cupra brake replacement

Hi all, After 58k I need to replace pads/discs all round. In an attempt to save money I'm looking at buying from EBC Brakes Direct but this is new to me so was hoping someone could double check what I've picked. Front - 5 bolt, 312 diam £38.39 Rear - 5 bolt, 233 diam £18.25 Going for...
  7. Chipped LCR and 330ci

Don't want to get into the arguement about M3 .vs. LCR but according to the stealers the VAG 1.8T engine can still be running in when you hit 20k. I noticed a difference in performance/pick-up around the 10-12k mark.
  8. Strange Rev Problem

Afraid I can't offer a solution but if you can reproduce on demand I reckon your best bet is to goto the dealer. If you can reproduce it they will find it hard to deny there's a problem!
  9. first service sounds bloody expensive

12 months service are more expensive than 10k. Think the garage wanted to change me about £125 for a 12 month
  10. first service sounds bloody expensive

Is it a 12 month or 10k service? I had a 10k service on my LC as I hit it before 12 months and it was £100. Dunno if its more for the LCR though
  11. Seat Leon Cupra R 54 plate Water in footwell

Just had the same problem with my Leon and its an 03 plate. They have resealed the pollen filter, checked doors etc and touch wood havent had the leak since.
  12. Leaking Doors?

Took the carpet out before I started the journey to work and drove for an hour and a half with the climate on 29 on full fan pointing down! Although there is now no free water sloshing around the footwell and it completely sodden :(
  13. Leaking Doors?

Just to continue this thread... Got in the car this morning and there must of been a couple of mm of water just sitting in the passenger footwell. Took out the carpet mat so hopefully I can dry it all out quicker. Spoke to my normal dealer and they will look at the car next thursday :(...
  14. Recommendations of dealers - POST HERE (new upto date thread)

Humphris - Oxford Got the first service on My 03 Cupra done at Humphris and I would recommend them to anyone. Very professional and reasonable on price. I will be booking my next service with them! venger
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise