Search results

1. Feel

T5 Caravelle 2.5 174

A few of you might remember my asking questions about vans about a year ago. Anyway, after much staring at the computer (and the missus car failing its MOT for the 3rd year running) we are now the surprisingly proud owners of this. Caravelle 2.5 diesel, 174bhp, SE with soft close...
  2. Feel

Wax applicator

Hi, I just got some stuff through from autobrite, including Pete's 53. I thought from the picture on the site that it came with an applicator, but it doesn't. Do I really need to worry about a foam applicator?
  3. Feel

Links to External Car news sites

Oh come-on, it's getting a bit much. ukcarnews was/is bad enough, but now worldcarfans :rolleyes: Stuff to do with the marque and the VAG family, even other exotic marques fair enough. But a page full of "news" about all the stuff that I could read direct from the external sites if I...
  4. Feel

Der Vankerwagen kommt

Washed it yesterday, twas sunny this morning, so I thought "what the hell". I believe it looks better in the flesh, but I'm probably kidding myself. It's great, but it doesn't make me smile when I walk up to it like the LCR did (I should've got an M-Sport, although I've spoke to a...
  5. Feel

APS LCR downpipe and Cats

There's a couple of threads about LCR exhausts at the minute, ISTR someone saying that choice was limited so when I stumbled on this, I thought I'd post up: http://www.autops.co.uk/html/latest_news.html It doesn't appear to be a full system but a similar approach to APR's and although...
  6. Feel

PDA Browsing

I know I'm being a bit picky (well maybe a lot) but when I'm browsing on my PDA the banner resizes funny. The left hand half (red leon and up to front wheel of yellow one) shrinks nicely, but the right hand one doesn't... It'd be really good if the right hand half was set to whatever...
  7. Feel

Similar Threads Box

Might be more useful at the top of the page, rather than down at the bottom? Functionality better, I mean, I'm sure Z will detest the asthetic of it being at the top...
  8. Feel

Guide to LCR 210/225 differences

210/225 Differences Exterior/Interior/Visual Differences: Most Customer Cupra R's were a '52 plate althought the odd ex-press car / demo maybe an '02 plate. All these cars had square mirrors (off a MkIV Golf) the later 210’s (from early May ’03 on) had teardrop mirrors. All 210's had...
  9. Feel

APR 400bhp 2.0T Forthcoming Kit

Car itself looks horrendous :sick: http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/publish/vortex_news/article_1860.shtml
  10. Feel

N75, Boost and MAF "Bouncy"

I spotted that my N75 is "bouncy", it practically sits at 100%, but goes; 100,100,96,100,99,100,100,94,100 etc. I'll post some logs later. I bunged a new N75 on it the other day (didn't do a TBA or whip the battery off though) and checked the pipes as best I could - charge pipe to N75...
  11. Feel

Use the Search

We all get fed up typing "I'm sure that if you search...", but :search: comes across too aggressive for my liking. Call me soft, but I'd prefer one that conveys "We like people that search" rather than one that says "we hate people that don't". I often go as far as to suggest some search...
  12. Feel

Moto GP Estoril

O H M Y G O D
  13. Feel

VAG-Check 2.0 Released

Big update this one, lots more features including CAN Bus compatibility and Bluetooth Support. Product seems to have "grown up" a little, with some nice useability additions. SKPang have been working with VAG-Check to produce a range of compatible cables that work with VAG-Check 2.0 and...
  14. Feel

Curve shapes

I've got one of those questions. After Bill posted his 485bhp plots (which seems an unusual shape), and after seeing Yermother's plots compared to some IHI cars and stock cars, I'm wondering what you can tell from the shape of the curves produced? For instance, and purely out of interest...
  15. Feel

Leon underheating

I 've read lots of threads about 1.8T's overheating, but mine's UNDERheating - temp gauge sites at 75'C most of the time. Would this be a thermostat problem? Is it a hard jo to replace?
  16. Feel

Space Saver over Upgraded Brakes?

A mate of mine with upgraded brakes (brembos) had a blowout the other day, when he came to fit the space saver (admittedly not a SEAT, but a VAG motor) it wouldn't fit over the calipers and he was stranded. You lot with bigger brakes might have thought about it already, but just in case you...
  17. Feel

Parrot Rhythm N Blue - Bluetooth Car Stereo

Now THAT'S a good idea: http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/product/8917.htm
  18. Feel

Lower Intercooler Hoses

I'm finding a new way of detecting improvements, two tank fulls of Tesco 99 RON and the lower left one popped off mine yesterday. So must be a definite improvement then :D Got it back on at the side of the road from the top, which is a pain in the ass when the engine is hot (well, pain in...
  19. Feel

vag-check 1.1.6 released

Just a heads up http://www.arlab.it/vc/main.html
  20. Feel

Modded Airbox Logs

I have a standard Airbox and a modded airbox, for a while I've been wanting to do a back to back test and yesterday I had to pop the standard airbox in. The standard airbox is, err, standard. The paper filter in it should be fairly new - the standard box goes on when the car is serviced and...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.