Search results

1. tom w

what have you done to your car today ?

Today resulted in finally fitting my rear bumper diffuser fins and throttle body cover Next to sort out the wonky exhaust
  2. tom w

oil light flashing!! arghh

Mine has Been doing the same, Dipstick shows perfect oil level ? Drained it and only 4 litres inc filter came out , Replaced sump level sensor and new oil and magnetic sump plug And new filter and it’s took 4.5-4.7 litres to reach middle on dipstick And so far no oil warning In your case...
  3. tom w

Help With Things To Do!!!

You might be able to access it from the grilles in the bumper Depending what model you have Or even underneath
  4. tom w

Help With Things To Do!!!

Usually you can find a pair of headlights on a car beng broken for parts for £50 as all headlights are the same Good luck finding a double din centre console not many about and usually £200+ Alarm usually is the horn at fault easily replaced Trackers are personal preference as you might...
  5. tom w

Vagcom

Is it unlimited vin ? And what model? hex-can ?
  6. tom w

Which ARB?

I have a whiteline rarb fitted haven’t fitted the front as of yet can’t fault it though
  7. tom w

Silicone Boost Pipes

Basically it's cosmetic in my eyes They can withstand higher pressures and temperatures but as most people are running under 30psi of boost It's just pretty colours
  8. tom w

How come it's only two bolts ??
  9. tom w

Fitted my bailey motorsport header tank and trackslag charge pipe
  10. tom w

TRAX 2017 - Sun 1st Oct - SCN Official Stand - Bookings open

If my mk1 Leon is running and well I'm aiming to be there, Be good to put some faces to their usernames
  11. tom w

Washer bottle ideas mods

Hello all I'm looking for ideas for washer bottle mods / replacements I've done the black Lamborghini filler cap swap to get rid of the blue But now it looks bad up against my Bailey Motorsport header tank Any ideas welcome
  12. tom w

Looking at buying a cupra r with high miles

Mines 144k and still going strong on stage 2 map and wmi
  13. tom w

forge tip problem

I've never fitted a clip To the turbo intake
  14. tom w

Airbag reset

I must admit I've never heard of an airbag deploying when resetting the codes , The most common faults are steering wheel squib ring and under seats plugs loose or corroded I've always just deleted them and monitored if they return
  15. tom w

Airbag reset

No worries I'm in the market for buying an airbag and abs fault code reader after finding mine does neither ! Im weighing up the options on getting full vag-com or not as I'll need a laptop to put it on too
  16. tom w

Airbag reset

This seems to work https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171343682573
  17. tom w

Misfire/pop on launch

Classic coilpacks failing under load Usually when pushed hard it rears its head Idles fine and when driven sensibly does show Did you get a flashing eml ?
  18. tom w

Airbag reset

Some obd readers can clear airbag and abs codes not all though so be aware if you're going to buy one Vag com will do it lite or full Depends on your budget
  19. tom w

Considering high mileage remap LCR225

Mines on 144k and the turbo seals have just let go I'd put that down to mileage and wear and tear rather than the stage 2 map Map it and enjoy it
  20. tom w

Engine Bay Mods

Excuse the ****** sticker can't buy the seat Cupra.net ones yet
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.