Search results

1. tom w

Washer bottle ideas mods

Hello all I'm looking for ideas for washer bottle mods / replacements I've done the black Lamborghini filler cap swap to get rid of the blue But now it looks bad up against my Bailey Motorsport header tank Any ideas welcome
  2. tom w

Smoke on over-run

Hello people I'm having a bit of an issue with my Leon I'm getting smoke on over-run but only once the engine is up to temp then the oil light illuminates and bleeps three times -Head had been rebuilt -New pick up pipe -New oil Pressure sensor -Oil level perfect on dipstick
  3. tom w

Front arb change

Hello I'm about to change my front arb on my 180to a lcr white line one I'm aware that the subframe needs to be dropped But can I use the 180 drop links ? As my struts don't have the bracket like the "R"
  4. tom w

Map sensor differences ?

Is there a difference between a Leon Cupra map sensor and a Cupra R map sensor ?
  5. tom w

Baffled lcr charge pipe vs trackslag or forge

Has anyone got any input what's the performance gain on running an unbaffled charge pipe Either trackslag or forge vs the standard item ??
  6. tom w

Am Motorsport fmic

Hello all anyone got any information on am Motorsport Intercoolers? As I've aquirred two set ups for my lc One am One pro alloy Any ideas which I should run ?
  7. tom w

Boost gauges what's everyone using ?

Hello im looking to change my boost gauge as its a jap hks one in my new project Are auto meter phantom still the ones that best match the dials in the cupra's. ? Options or opinions welcome
  8. tom w

New acquired Leon Cupra 1st mods or precautions ??

Hello I'm back here after a few years away in golfs gti's I've got an 04 plate lc in black What's the first mods to do ? I presume all the normal bypasses but is there anything I should sort first ?? I previously had a mk3 ic quite highly modified by me from new so know the 20vt fairly...
  9. tom w

Power steering fluid

Hi what type of ps fluid do I need as I've had to drain my car today Thanks tom
  10. tom w

28mm rear arb

As above where is the best / cheapest place to source one? I've been scouring eBay to no luck I'd prefer a neuspeed one to match my 25mm front one Thanks
  11. tom w

Rear bumper removal ?

Right I've had a search with no joy How do I go about this ?? Is there any hidden bolts on the rear bumper ?
  12. tom w

Sticking wastegate

When I had my car mapped the mapper stated that my wastegate was sticking Am I right in thinking its an actuator problem and a new one would sort this ?? Are the forge ones worth the money?? Thanks Tom
  13. tom w

Rose jointed track rod ends

Do these make much difference ? As I have a set in the boot and I heard a rumour that they help control bump steer is this correct??
  14. tom w

Steering spline size?

Hi Does any one know if the ibizas steering column is the same as a mk2 golf ? The reason is I'm stripping my mk2 gti 16v golf track hack and she has a nearly new suede steering wheel and boss kit and I was wondering if I could swap it over after turning the airbag off via Vagcom Also I...
  15. tom w

Cig lighter removal? How ?

As above really I'm installing some gauges in the cupra R location and was going to take the power , earth and dimming contols from the lighter socket and I was wondering how do you gain access to the wiring ? So I can splice into it Thanks Tom
  16. tom w

Cupra r gauges

Hi has anyone got any pictures of the standard gauges in the centre console as my local dealer doesn't stock them anymore So I'm resorted to aftermarket ones but I want an oem feel Thanks Tom
  17. tom w

Ibiza cupra R seat sport super t's

Hi does any one know what the part number is for these? as I need a replacement Thanks Tom
  18. tom w

Throttle body alignment

How do you know when you need to do this? As I've removed mine to replace the inlet manifold does it need aligning ?
  19. tom w

Sticky wastegate

Right I have been told I have a sticky wastegate ( no innuendo intended) by my mapper How would I go about rectifying this? Thanks Tom
  20. tom w

B&M short shift kit

Right does anyone run one if these ? Is it true that it changes it to a lift up reverse ? Also can they be fitted from the top? Or do you need to remove the exhaust to fit it ?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise