Search results

1. JonLeonFr

Platinum Seat Leon FR TDI - 4 Day Mega Detail - 35 hours

AWESOME absolutely AWESOME!!
  2. JonLeonFr

Show me your head units!

Yes mate - was expensive (£60) from alpine UK but worth it lol Very very good hu and would recommend to any1!! :D
  3. JonLeonFr

Show me your head units!

Another thumbs up from me!!! Love it :) One of my favourite purchases thanks to a certain forum member lol
  4. JonLeonFr

NEVERENDING SAGA think ive bought a duffer! gota laugh

Seat in Liverpool supplied and fitted the first one and it's lasted 2 years :( I have two young girls so I don't drive it hard! The gear box centre I took my car to few days ago had a 09 plate Honda civic with 19k miles on the clock and that needed a replacement box too!
  5. JonLeonFr

NEVERENDING SAGA think ive bought a duffer! gota laugh

My fr is going today - bought it 3 years ago with 40k miles and fill seat history since then had cambelt and pump changed ( not a problem) then in 2009 gearbox goosed and £1600 :( Fast forward to last week and new clutch and flywheel needed £700 then garage phoned to say car was ready but...
  6. JonLeonFr

roof re spray

Vinyl wrap cheaper???
  7. JonLeonFr

Does this used clutch & DMF sound like it's worth buying ?

Yeah I know - didn't need it at the time but bought it when it came up (4months ago) Car is on 100k miles on original clutch so was doubtful it would last too much longer. My release bearing is goosed so luck to get it all changed at once :)
  8. JonLeonFr

Haha no it's a motor factors that is closing down due to the owner sadly passing away - just right place at right time ;)
  9. JonLeonFr

I'm having a brand new clutch an flywheel kit fitted tomorrow and the kit only cost £189. For peace of mind I'd spend few extra quid and get a new 1 but it's your call ;)
  10. JonLeonFr

Steering Play

Check your track rod ends for play. Mine was the same - could move steering wheel without wheels moving, changed them and job done :) Half hour job and only £30 I think it cost me for both side Hth
  11. JonLeonFr

white residue on door protectors after waxing

Yep +1 for the peanut butter Chunky or smooth is the biggest descision to make tho ;)
  12. JonLeonFr

Fuse for front fogs

I'm the same - not with the Leon today otherwise I'd have gone out and checked for you
  13. JonLeonFr

Lcr rear wheels removal, help

Just make sure the car is secure and give your tyre a boot! :p
  14. JonLeonFr

Fuse for front fogs

Is there no diagram on back of dash covering all the fuses??
  15. JonLeonFr

Dual mass flywheel problem solved

great news - just what i wanted to hear as my mechanic i always use had a bad experience with a kit for a mondea that didnt fit and he was a bit apprehensive to do it thanks for the replies guys!!
  16. JonLeonFr

LED bulb holder fell into bumper

was a stab in the dark to be honest i changed my bulbs to led few weeks ago but didnt really pay much attention to the layout of things in the bumper/ holders etc hope you get it sorted tho mate!
  17. JonLeonFr

Dual mass flywheel problem solved

just wondering if all was still good with the flywheel kit you hadf fitted as i'm having mine fitted friday.
  18. JonLeonFr

LED bulb holder fell into bumper

can you not take the other bulb holder out on the other side and fish around with your fingers for it/??? im guessing you do mean the number plate lights??
  19. JonLeonFr

Flywheel?? Clutch?? Drive shaft?? Advice please

Hope it's just the bearing but have been thinking just to get the dmf to smf conversion and clutch car done 100k so clutch has been on my mind Had new gear box last year an that cost £1600 so paranoid about every little transmission noise now :(
  20. JonLeonFr

Flywheel?? Clutch?? Drive shaft?? Advice please

Ok - haven't got a clue whats up with the car but I will try and explain best I can and hopefully some1 can shed some light...... Been driving the car today and have noticed a noise that I haven't noticed there before. Start the car and at idle there is an audible rumbling noise (as if...