Search results

1. Ibiza gone...... TT Quattro - new pics

After a year of owning the ibiza...i just couldnt cope with the abismal lack of power!!! So i decided on this........ 2004 TT quattro 1.8T ARY 180bhp Seems a hell of alot faster than my LC ever did. The gears are alot shorter which helps with the acceleration and the grip is...
  2. new wipers? !?!?!??

09 plate...... My local halfords aint got em..... Couldnt find any with the fitting type i need!!!
  3. new wipers? !?!?!??

Need new front wipers for my ibiza. I have been everywhere but cant find the right ones. I havnt got time to go to the dealers as the nearest one to me is a 2hr trip!!! Ive got the push button type that slide on. Does anyone know of a website that will sell them? Cheers G
  4. Ow not that mk5 Ibiza again.....

Any updates on your upcoming mods???
  5. Petrol Usage

The tank itself will hold 45, but if you fill it up all the way to the fuel cap your putting in more than the 45 in the tank as your filling up the pipe which runs from the tank up to the filler cap.
  6. Petrol Usage

Pedantic..... Depends we're you fill up matey.
  7. Petrol Usage

My 1.4 is really good on fuel. I work out my exact mpg after every fill up and I'm getting between 40-45 mpg average. My last car was an Astra Vxr and that was only averaging 29 mpg at best. I think people forget just how much fuel gas gone up in recent years and how little you now actually...
  8. Weird noise from front of car! 1.4 sc ibiza

Got a light ticking noise on mine when I accelerate/ rev the engine. It's normal for the old 1.4. It shouldn't be very loud.
  9. Noisey Climate Control

Mine makes the same noise. It rises and falls with engine speed with the air con on. It doesn't do it all the time though. It's going to be th a/c compressor. But I don't know what's wrong. Perhaps belt adjustment is needed or a faulty pulley maybe?
  10. Burning Clutch

30 seconds is an awful long time dude and being on a hill increases the stress your putting on it. No clutch on any car is going to like that
  11. My Motor

Loving the slammage!!!!!! How much the pedals set you back ???
  12. angle of the dash head unit - can't see nothing in daylight?

Never noticed this at all in my car. It could happen in any car though. Just depends on the angle of the sun and if it's a clear day?!?!
  13. sound quality in ibiza? default speakers and sound system?

I find the speakers/ head unit very good. More than loud enough with good bass and very good clarity. Maybe someone messed about with the settings in the one you tested.
  14. rearheadroom in ibiza, is it uncomfortable?

I'm 6ft and the headroom has never even crossed my mind. I do have the seat as low as it can go though. Unless your like an 8ft basketball player it shouldn't be a problem. I'd just go to a garage and sit in one. I find the sport seats very comfy and the driving position is spot on, but...
  15. Ow not that mk5 Ibiza again.....

Gold looks better than the pink! You got your coilies yet mate? I'll have your apex's off you! Cant believe how many changes you have made in such a short space of time! Looking sweet though!!!!!
  16. Ibiza gone...... TT Quattro - new pics

Thought i would re-start my thread. Im just going to keep it going on my old LC thread. After selling my LC a few years back ive had quite a few cars since. After selling my Leon i bought: a 328i sport, Merc 190E, My second Mk4 Golf 20vT and an Astra VXR. I needed to get something...
  17. Ticking noise 2011 Ibiza Copa 1.4

Mine makes a faint tappet noise and because the engine is very quiet you notice it more. I also notice it more when driving with the windows down. I honestly wouldn't worry. It's just the noise the engine makes. Has it been the same or has it got louder? If not you should be fine!
  18. Dale's Bocanegra .. Car now for Sale + New shots . Updated 31/01/14

Lovely car dude.... I was looking to get the same h&r springs on my car. It's an sc though. To be honest it looks a lot lower than what I thought it would. The front looks lower than the stated 25mm. What's the ride like as I don't want it too crashy/ harsh Cheers G
  19. Suj's BMW E36 328i Track Fun

Had a 328sport a while back and I miss it soooo much. BMW make the Best 6cylinder engines ever!!! I did a lot to mine and it looked sooo nice. I'll try and get a pic up. If your looking for more power then get the m50 throttle body and inlet manifold. They are off the early 2.5 lumps and...
  20. d day 2moro :)

Perhaps you keep seeing the same one?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.