Search results

1. Blower, washer jets and rear wiper all packed in!!!

Have you checked your fuse ???
  2. n249 bypass

I have just done thus and my car is still stuttering :-( I have checked the pipes and all seem ok ?? Anything else I can check ?
  3. power loss

Ok ty will mention it on Tuesday :-) tyvm
  4. power loss

What can I do to check all that ?
  5. power loss

Sigh !! Lol thanks anyway. Will see what it says on Tuesday
  6. power loss

Yep only when turning left :-( im getting it plugged in on Tuesday. It's quite bad tbh if I pull left out a junction the car feels like I have got somethin tied to the back off it that tugs it then the power kicks in and the cars back to normal Does that make sense ?? Lol
  7. power loss

Anyone ??? Lol
  8. power loss

need a little help , when i sometimes turn left my car power dies :cry: i have had a look to see if any pipes have come off or has split but cant find any . could there be anything else wrong that i could check ?? any help would be gratetful
  9. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

dont know tbh . .will have to take it to a garage thanks for your help
  10. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide

dont know tbh . .will have to take it to a garage thanks for your help
  11. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

coolant level is fine, been keeping my eye on it, i didnt think it smelt funny just like normal water .
  12. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide

coolant level is fine, been keeping my eye on it, i didnt think it smelt funny just like normal water .
  13. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

i fund water in my drivers footwell??? i thought it would be the door but as i was driving i was gettin drips on my left foot on my clutch ??? anyone had that befor ?
  14. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide

i fund water in my drivers footwell??? i thought it would be the door but as i was driving i was gettin drips on my left foot on my clutch ??? anyone had that befor ?
  15. Vag-Com help in mansfield area please

if any in mansfield area got vag-com and would like to hook it up to my leon then let me know please as i got a stuttering problem (on the car) and i want to know what it is :-(
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.