Search results

1. Adam180

vr6 cupra?

I have the full corrado to play with as its being stripped to take an edition 30 2.0tfsi lol 360hp boosted, propper sleeper, would really love to do this vr6 cupra, think it really would be a handy project, but would there b a market for selling it one, Could anybody honestly say they would...
  2. Adam180

vr6 cupra?

Has anyone seen a mk3 cupra with the vr6 lump done? Would anyone like to see me do it?
  3. Adam180

vr6 cupra?

just had another look at the engine and gearbox still sitting in the corado and they are the exact same mounts, the front subframe is even the same part number so no doubt if it will fit but will it work?
  4. Adam180

mk3 1.4 Can you fit a turbo?

because ur car is normally aspirated you cannot simply bolt on a turbocharger as the compression in your engine will b too high and failure will occour immediatly, the only other option is to lower the compression by either changing the stroke or fitting a thicker head gasket and id image trying...
  5. Adam180

vr6 cupra?

Anyone have any knowledge to share?
  6. Adam180

vr6 cupra?

No intended for mk3
  7. Adam180

vr6 cupra?

Hello everyone I know the vr6 conversion is commonly done on mk2 ibizas but what would be involved in doing it to a mk3? I am a mechanic and I have a lift and workshop at home Iv built a 200hp cupra (silver) I own and built a 300hp cupra R (red) And I'm now looking for a new project, I was...
  8. Adam180

Ibiza Cupra R Register

Owner Details... Name: ADAM HENRY Age: 19 Location: Ballymena Car Details... Year Registered: 2002 Colour: red Current Mileage: 18,000 Mods: gt28x turbo, jetex exhaust, laguna intercooler, forge SAI removal, forge BOV, forge coolant pipes, pelquin LSD, 330mm brembo brakes, goodridge...
  9. Adam180

whos got the lowest milage cupra

as i said above about the cupra R in northern Ireland with 18k miles..... well..... its now mine!!!! 18273:D
  10. Adam180

2.1 20vt or 2.9rv6t?

weres this ibiza at tarzan? i think iv actually lined up my next cupra, there is a BOG standard one near my work, silver, cheap. just dying for alot of scary tuning
  11. Adam180

2.1 20vt or 2.9rv6t?

flapper your always such a "glass is half empty" addition to these conversations yes i am concidering i sold my siver k03 hibrid ibiza and bought a red cupra R with 18k miles and no engine and now it has an engine and a gt2x and i want to go bigger again and i feel qhite capable of tuning the...
  12. Adam180

2.1 20vt or 2.9rv6t?

that link for the GTIBABY golf is astonishing, thats what im looking for, amazing engineering, now picture in that in a little ibiza cupra slammed with all standard exterior, and it lighting up all 4 wheels and throwing flames as long as your arm out the front(ext. wastegate) and back...
  13. Adam180

2.1 20vt or 2.9rv6t?

hey guys, been a while since i posted on this, was wondering what everyone thought about the MAX power obtainible for a mk3 ibiza. integrated engineering do a 2l tfsi crank stroker kit which can take a bored out 1.8t block out to 2.1 and with a big turbo i image the most your talking is...
  14. Adam180

climate control, unlock more inc rpm, speed ect

does it work on ibiza's tho?
  15. Adam180

climate control, unlock more inc rpm, speed ect

hey a friend who used to have a 1.8t audi tt send me this said it worked on his car see if anyone can get it to work or have heard of this b4 Changing Degree Temperature Display Press and hold the recirculation button. Then press the temperature up ("+") button to switch between degrees...
  16. Adam180

MK3 Coilovers

TAtechnix from ebay. £210 http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo89/adam180/P150809_153601.jpg this is it with 35mm of thread left to lower, No doubt they will go lower than the most adjustable big named makes out there, HOWEVER has to be said, ride is good, but squeaky, i had the said make of...
  17. Adam180

mk3 cupra ko3 hibrid progress relisted

More news got my secondary air injection blanking plate on saturday and fitted it yesterday, quite simple come of the allen key bolts where hard to get at but got it all ripped out no problemo! not having the SAI anymore left the power steering pump loom a bit.....floppy so cable tired it up...
  18. Adam180

update! just a few from the weekend planning on buying some sound deadening material at the weekend and stuffing the doorcards and other interior trim, gonna take a note of speaker size and fitment too and look into replacing the standard speakers, im not want for sound...
  19. Adam180

Anyone tried Roof Bars????

think this looks brilliant, i have a gas gas 250 trials bike, do u think they would be strong enough to hold that? really looking into a set, YES for the euro look but also just cos i would be cool to be able to take the cupra up to the track then just off load the gas gas ps so did u bluff...
  20. Adam180

lol, thank u all very much for your interesting comments, i have always planned to put bam injectors in, but iv to drive 50 miles to and from work a day and im not even running 1.0bar of boost on a turbo built to take 1.4 so safety is the main thing until i get a run around diesel, gonna...