Search results

1. elliott87

Stripped Out Leon

oh yeh lol my bad
  2. elliott87

who has stripped their motor?

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2521224&posted=1#post2521224
  3. elliott87

Stripped Out Leon

pic!!!
  4. elliott87

Lambo Doors

this is sounding like a perfect recipe of how to ruin a leon
  5. elliott87

Stripped Out Leon

i quite fancied doin it, but not sure how it would look on a 5door
  6. elliott87

Stripped Out Leon

is there any1 on here stripped out their leon and got pics? i know usually, stripping out the interior of a car is usually only done in a 3 door, so i wanted to see it looks like on a leon. mt mate has stripped out his car, and holy sh*t, what a massive difference. by stripped out i mean, rear...
  7. elliott87

fitting front and back ARB's

got some arb's yesterday. Just wanna know if they are just bolt on or if they are a pain in the ass to fit?
  8. elliott87

removing plastic engine cover

bugger it. Its off and staying off. Actually makes my DV more noticeable lol. Maybe take the bonnet lining off too now. Hmmm.
  9. elliott87

removing plastic engine cover

is there any bad points to removing the plastic engine cover and driving without it? Or is there any good points like letting the heat out and keepin engine cooler?
  10. elliott87

upper strut brace

cheers guys
  11. elliott87

18" Wheels on LEON

never had any speedbump i cant get over yet
  12. elliott87

upper strut brace

any1 got a part number for this then? had a search but its thrown up a couple o part numbers
  13. elliott87

upper strut brace

i know there has been loads of threads on this, but are the S3 ones worth the money, or am i better spending more on a better one? its for a 2003 cupra
  14. elliott87

18" Wheels on LEON

mine....
  15. elliott87

New Wheels

i would think they will fit over the brembo's. There's loads and loads of space between the caliper and the wheels. Loads!
  16. elliott87

New Wheels

well i had these before.... wasnt too sure on them so got some new wheels.....they were ment to fit an audi, hence the audi centre caps... 18'' x 9.5'' with 225/40 eagle f1 assymetrics. i like them, what you's think? they actually look way bettin in the flash...
  17. elliott87

Removing back box

i have an APR downpipe with sports cat and a full custom cat back system. sounds really nice although i would have liked it a bit louder. is there any negative or positive's on getting it back to the exhaust place and getting the rear box taken out to make it louder? so it would just be the DP...
  18. elliott87

timing belt kit

do you also need this tentioner damper? http://www.vwspares.co.uk/product_in...roducts_id=215
  19. elliott87

suspension upgrading

bit confused with all the diffrent bushes on there damian, would you be able to do me a price on they ARB's and whatever front and rear bushes i need? pm me if you can. cheers dude
  20. elliott87

suspension upgrading

hmmm mite get them ARB's then. i'm not very clue'd up on things, so this may be a silly question but how many wishbone bushes do i need? 2 or 4? lol
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.