Search results

1. Faisal

Faisal's Wrapped Matte Pearl Yellow Mk2 Leon FR

Nah it was in Sunderland, not far from Blyth. You know the car?
  2. Faisal

I swear it was a total coincidence! Will be getting wrapped a different colour - I'm open to suggestions :p
  3. Faisal

A last minute text sparked a 1000 mile round trip. I ended up coming back with this: So the FR is gone! No idea how I managed that :shrug:
  4. Faisal

Faisal's Liquid Yellow Cupra R - Now Sold!

Nice As for mine as far as I remember the guy changed my alloys. You can tell if it's mine because the wing mirrors are all yellow too, no black parts
  5. Faisal

SeatCupra.NET present REVO - VAG vs Ford Day - Take 2. 22nd September 2013

I won the best wrapped yellow mk2 seat leon fr prize
  6. Faisal

favourite pic of your car

New car, new fave pics From TF Renegade photoshoot:
  7. Faisal

SeatCupra.NET present REVO - VAG vs Ford Day - Take 2. 22nd September 2013

have you got a prize for best wrapped yellow seat leon? :p
  8. Faisal

Faisal's Liquid Yellow Cupra R - Now Sold!

haha nah, just a copy cat :p
  9. Faisal

Interior alarm part number advice

Thanks. But what if it is unrelated :(
  10. Faisal

Yeah it's the sunroof model. I have had a look but I don't seem to have the same problems as the others - they have symptoms like door locks and boot locks etc. My only thing is that my interior lights are dodgy and my beeping has stopped working... The alarm has stopped going off at night...
  11. Faisal

Hi guys, I had the same problem as a few people on here with my alarm randomly going off. Lawrie scanned it for me and it came up with an error saying no signal from interior alarm sensor. I checked the wire with a circuit tester gizmo and it works fine. Seat want £112 for the sensor but I...
  12. Faisal

140 PD EGR delete

when i remapped my pd140 gt tdi, it was hesitant at times. it would have a bit of lag when putting the foot down at around 2k revs and more lag after changing gears flat out - as opposed to the remapped pd130 i had before that. took it back to the dude who mapped it and he quickly mapped the...
  13. Faisal

Leon flip Key guide

dont say that :(
  14. Faisal

Not running right after dpf removal and remap

Mine does this occasionally. Found that so far it only happens after I recently start the car and accelerate off quickly. Happened twice but after the initial cut-outs its absolutely fine again. Even if i try to replicate the issue, its gone!
  15. Faisal

New "Aero kit" pictures

Can hardly tell the difference :(
  16. Faisal

Leon flip Key guide

well i opened up my key and jiggled the circuit board and my unlock button started working again! will see how long this lasts before having to get a new key
  17. Faisal

Smaller front plate is on. Next I'm considering a yellow film over my fog lights and maybe a yellow tow strap for the front.
  18. Faisal

For some reason half of my pictures decided to stop working and i cant even edit my posts :(
  19. Faisal

Brake pads and discs are changed. Picking up my smaller front plate tomorrow :D
  20. Faisal

Leon flip Key guide

Hi guys. I've been reading up on this and I get more and more confused with each post :( My unlock button stopped working on my fob. Everything else works fine. Must be a microswitch or something. I've seen a key with transponder for £40 on ebay. I presume I need to open my key, switch the...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.