Search results

1. cupra drew

Help with stage 2 hybrid please

Not sure what engine it is i just no it's a 105bhp and i don't think it's a pd engine did you mean a 3 inch maf sensor or map sensor
  2. cupra drew

Any one any info please
  3. cupra drew

Hi guys my mate has a 56 plate a3 1.9 tdi 105bhp he has added a stage 2 hybrid turbo with de cat and downpipe and a custom map he had also added pd 150 injectors and air filter and a few other bits the problem is it's only putting out 170bhp and was told it should be 200 plus it has a fmic as...
  4. cupra drew

gaskets what do i need

can i buy ones for a golf or a3 beacause they have them on euro car parts for both of thease but not the beezer thanks
  5. cupra drew

gaskets what do i need

any1 any info on this is it a good idea 2 buy the cheap ones or should i buy them from seat
  6. cupra drew

gaskets what do i need

just had a price off tristan at seat for all my parts and hes quoted me £3.11 each for stemseals and i obviously need 20 thats over £60 + vat is this right as i looked on express car parts and they only want £12 for a set
  7. cupra drew

gaskets what do i need

aup lads i am going to change my stem seals soon and i need to no what gaskets i will need to change i no i will need head and rocker gasket and also exhaust and inlet manifold gaskets is there any other gaskets i will need when removing the head cheers for any info
  8. cupra drew

My silver Ibiza Cupra (new seats page 10)

dogs danglies lad mint as fuk like the rest ov the car propa mint motor
  9. cupra drew

max psi safely on k03s

thanks for the feedback lads
  10. cupra drew

max psi safely on k03s

so ur sayin use the mbc but stil have it at 21psi and it mite hold longer
  11. cupra drew

max psi safely on k03s

all i wana do is leave my n75 plugged in electrically and replace with an mbc an just maybe sqeeze a few psi out beacause i cant get and more boost out of my revo map and think it needs a bit more i just wana no if its safe to maybe peak at 23 instead of 20-21 psi
  12. cupra drew

max psi safely on k03s

i havnt got the cash to get a new map i just wnted to no if i cud sqeeze a few more psi out of it safely i have also got a ths mani to go on and i have heard that this may increase boost is this true if so i will put that on b4 the mbc n see what i get then
  13. cupra drew

max psi safely on k03s

aup lads ive got a mbc to fit to giv me a tad more boost i was just wondering what i could safely run on my k03s i have all the goodies i am currently spiking at 21psi but have read that a few lads on here are spiking 24psi my mods are in my sig cheers for any replies:D
  14. cupra drew

need a small Y shaped part?

loads ov places lol
  15. cupra drew

Revo Stage 2 slower than Revo Stage 1

oops didnt realise it was on a k03
  16. cupra drew

if you have got an sps3 seany stick him on bt t9 it wont be slow then lol
  17. cupra drew

you need an sps3 mate its a small device used to change revo settings
  18. cupra drew

posibly going to view a cupra r tomorow.help!!!

get it bought lad worry about the other stuff wen uve got it
  19. cupra drew

new intercooler :) and a few more pics

im still using the shitty clips oops lol n mine has only blown off once straight afta i had my boost turned up to 9 on revo settings but since then its bin ok they are really tight nw tho lol my intercooler is mounted the other way than urs imo it looks beta the way ive dun it sori get sum...
  20. cupra drew

new intercooler :) and a few more pics

no no no in ur face is what ya want fuk the suttle look whats the point in having one if your not goin to show it off looks sweet mate dont change it
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.