Search results

1. JsyCuPrA

Wheel hop

I had a manual Cupra 300 and it suffered badly, but all went away when I fitted a Forge Dogbone mount. Also had it stage 1 Revo and no issues for 6 years after changing the Dogbone. Also running P4s
  2. JsyCuPrA

Now Sold . SEAT LEON Mk3 5F Cupra Leather Multi Function Steering Wheel 5F0419091AL

This is a SEAT LEON Mk3 Cupra Leather Multi Function Steering Wheel, model 5F0419091AL ( Manual Gearbox). The steering wheel features multifunctional buttons that allow for easy control of your car's audio system and other functions. It is made of high-quality leather and comes in black colour...
  3. JsyCuPrA

Space Saver Wheel

I have just got a Cupra Ateca VZ2 2023 , and originally ordered the adjustable boot floor, but as I only needed the floor raising for the spare wheel,changed my mind and I tried to order the spare wheel, foam surround and new hard floor. I was informed that SEAT/Cupra stopped doing the kit...
  4. JsyCuPrA

CUPRA Ateca owner's register

Just traded my Leon Cupra 300 for a Cupra Ateca VZ2 graphite grey
  5. JsyCuPrA

2.0 245bhp Dropped??

Quick update, we have been told our 245 is being built next week and 2-4 week for delivery. On another thread somebody said that the Tarraco assembly line closed in 2022 and that they had alot of cars built waiting for semi-conductors. Cars delivered in the last month have various bits...
  6. JsyCuPrA

2.0 245bhp Dropped??

Just looked on the SEAT site and it appears the 2.0 TFSI 245BHP engine has been dropped as on option??
  7. JsyCuPrA

DAB ariel amplifier

Fitted my new 5F4035225B today, fixed the issues. Interestingly no sign of water inside the unit, slight trace on the outside on the metal part of the case: Also noticed this seems to be a design issue, as with the trim off when you open the boot, the rainwater runs down the boot frame, very...
  8. JsyCuPrA

DAB ariel amplifier

Many thanks, will give it ago in the morning.
  9. JsyCuPrA

DAB ariel amplifier

Lost my DAB, ran my VCDS and got the following: 0013 - Antenna Amplifier 1 for Digital Radio B1270 13 [009] - Open Circuit Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00000001 Fault Priority: 6 Fault Frequency: 6 Reset counter: 180 Mileage: Date: 2023.01.12 Time: 18:03:25...
  10. JsyCuPrA

Tarraco 2.0 TFSI 245bhp FR Sport Ordered

My better half has ordered a Dolphin Grey FR Sport 245BHP, she has been given a delivery date of 28th July 2023. Has VW ramped the production up? Hearing people who ordered in Nov 21 just getting Feb 23 build dates? Also just heard today that SEAT are dropping the Tarraco? Anybody know anything...
  11. JsyCuPrA

VCDS Arona Lux 115BHP

Thanks for all the replies, managed to change a couple of things, Needle Sweep and Fan Speed on Auto. Hers dosn't have a spare wheel, but we have her spare wheel from her 2015 Ibiza, which we bought. Just need to check the size and hopefully it will be fine.
  12. JsyCuPrA

VCDS Arona Lux 115BHP

Hi wonder if anybody had any links to any VCDS customizations for the Arona? Step-daughter has just got a 2019 Arona lux and she would like a few things changed, needle sweep etc? I have the latest HEX V2 cable. I have searched but can't find much. Many thanks for any pointers.
  13. JsyCuPrA

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Had its full service inc Haldex, car is 4 years old and 10,800 miles, Revo was updated also.
  14. JsyCuPrA

I'm baaaack, well probably :)

Very nice.Enjoy:cool:
  15. JsyCuPrA

69 Plate (December 2019) Leon Cupra - Good Price?

If you can afford it and as you say it is what you are looking for, low miles , colour etc, then get it, before somebody else does:cool:
  16. JsyCuPrA

REVO - APR advice needed......

I have a manual, and I have had Revo stage 1 for a couple of years now, again with the sale discount, it has taken my 300 up to around the 370 mark and the difference between stock is very noticeable, nothing against APR as it is a great map, but I did read on here that they were dropping...
  17. JsyCuPrA

Cupra 300 remap differance ?

Haven't got a DSG, but have a 300 Manual with Revo stage one, transforms the car imho :cool:
  18. JsyCuPrA

Clutch issue

Did you get any other damage to clutch? Mine had a major failure. My warranty claim is with Sachs at present. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  19. JsyCuPrA

Cupra Clutch decision

Sachs warranty is 24 months , I have a claim ongoing at the moment.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise