Search results

1. JsyCuPrA

Now Sold . SEAT LEON Mk3 5F Cupra Leather Multi Function Steering Wheel 5F0419091AL

This is a SEAT LEON Mk3 Cupra Leather Multi Function Steering Wheel, model 5F0419091AL ( Manual Gearbox). The steering wheel features multifunctional buttons that allow for easy control of your car's audio system and other functions. It is made of high-quality leather and comes in black colour...
  2. JsyCuPrA

2.0 245bhp Dropped??

Just looked on the SEAT site and it appears the 2.0 TFSI 245BHP engine has been dropped as on option??
  3. JsyCuPrA

Tarraco 2.0 TFSI 245bhp FR Sport Ordered

My better half has ordered a Dolphin Grey FR Sport 245BHP, she has been given a delivery date of 28th July 2023. Has VW ramped the production up? Hearing people who ordered in Nov 21 just getting Feb 23 build dates? Also just heard today that SEAT are dropping the Tarraco? Anybody know anything...
  4. JsyCuPrA

VCDS Arona Lux 115BHP

Hi wonder if anybody had any links to any VCDS customizations for the Arona? Step-daughter has just got a 2019 Arona lux and she would like a few things changed, needle sweep etc? I have the latest HEX V2 cable. I have searched but can't find much. Many thanks for any pointers.
  5. JsyCuPrA

VCDS- Adaptive cruise control Cupra 300

Has anybody managed to add this via VCDS? I have a Cupra 300 , with the radar unit, but didn't take the Adaptive cruise control option. Is it possiable to activate this from VCDS, I have a Ross Tech Cable. Cheers for any help.
  6. JsyCuPrA

Caffyns SEAT- Tunbridge Wells

Picked up my new Leon Cupra 300 yesterday from Caffyns- Tunbridge Wells yesterday. Fantastic deal, ordered the car in Feb and the have been updated on build date, ferry name etc. Car was bought via Car Wow and Russell Jenks was the salesman. Superb deal , and great service :thumbup:
  7. JsyCuPrA

New Car Detailing Yes or No?- Cupra 300 Monsoon Grey

I will shortly be getting a Cupra 300 5 door in Monsoon Grey, should be here around 3 weeks. I have been looking at getting it ‘New Car Detailed’ with a nano coating. I am looking at either Kamikaze Collection ISM Coat Pro or Gtechniq crystal serum + exo.v4 (CS Black treatment) Both claim...
  8. JsyCuPrA

FR 2.0 150-Water Leak

Had the car serviced on the 18th by Swindon Seat, next morning coolant warning light came on. Phoned Swindon and the service manager told me to top it up as it could have air trapped. Topped up and the last week only used the car for very short journey to work and back (5 mls) Yesterday just...
  9. JsyCuPrA

FR 2.0 TDI Engine Cover

How does it come off??
  10. JsyCuPrA

New Cupra or an Old LCR??

Hi All, Have been away for a couple of years, I used to have a LCR MY03 and had to sell it due to distance each week. The time has come, as will have some extra money in a few weeks to go back to a nice car. Few Questions: Is the new Cupra much better than a LCR? and why? Imho the LCR...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.