2. Ad-mk2Ibiza

Anyone managed 9's on a MK2?

strech time
  3. Ad-mk2Ibiza

10mm Spacers

how much id only need 6 but ive got some 20s in the garage
  4. Ad-mk2Ibiza

my mk 2

seen it a few times render nice car do you work in wilton? i thought i saw it in there aswell ive kinda lost interest in mine looking for something else but the other day i thought about doing my roof black and getting the lowering springs on might keep it a little longer then.
  5. Ad-mk2Ibiza

Front grill surround

i got one from the scrappy for a fiver and did it myself it was red its now blue
  6. Ad-mk2Ibiza

The Dreaded Mayonnaise

what about warming it up on a morning before driving it? not sure if it would help but it may do
  7. Ad-mk2Ibiza

exhaust size

haha cheers thats all i needed to know it was just an experimental thing and for the sake of a daft tenner or something might have give a little bit
  8. Ad-mk2Ibiza

exhaust size

anyone know what size the pipe would be on a 1.9d (pre facelift if it makes a difference) its so i can replace the cat with a bit of pipe i mean the bore of the pipe
  9. Ad-mk2Ibiza

budget exhaust/ back box

just decat it yourself and put a cheap backbox or tip on and it will probebly have the same gain
  10. Ad-mk2Ibiza

Bike carbs

well go for it i say its something new isnt it
  11. Ad-mk2Ibiza

car died again, ideas on cost of fix

expensive that :(
  12. Ad-mk2Ibiza

Replacement Key for 1999 Ibiza

this saves me starting a topic where can you get replacement ones of these?
  13. Ad-mk2Ibiza

Smoothing off front bumper

my mate got pulled for doing 85 in a 50 and the policeman walked up got confused and said whys your plate in the window and he replied it came off as i knocked a pillar parking up then the bobby said ah right aslong as i can see it fine forgot about the speeding and sent him on his way...
  14. Ad-mk2Ibiza

few things added to me mk2

nah you dont bentley they pry out just be careful not to break the clip
  15. Ad-mk2Ibiza

Strange wheel noise?

spiggot rings on ebay as good as any
  16. Ad-mk2Ibiza

PCD adapters

cheers crezz hope that other lad aint took them i cant really afford it atm but its the only chance il get to buy them
  17. Ad-mk2Ibiza

No spacers at back, can it go lower?

just cut the lips off ;) nah dont i actually did on one side but my cars **** anyway
  18. Ad-mk2Ibiza

rear lights

mine are red and black no orange
  19. Ad-mk2Ibiza

Ideas for rims

go on wheel who.res and buy some off there usually some decent ones
  20. Ad-mk2Ibiza

Crezzy's Mk2 Ibiza Cupra Sport GTi 16v THE END, CRANK gone

just concentrate on the caddy for a while and you will appriciate the mk2 when the caddys pissing you off trying to get it done
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.