Search results

1. Ad-mk2Ibiza

exhaust size

anyone know what size the pipe would be on a 1.9d (pre facelift if it makes a difference) its so i can replace the cat with a bit of pipe i mean the bore of the pipe
  2. Ad-mk2Ibiza

PCD adapters

i have some wheels in the garage which are dying to go on the ibiza but they are 4x108 where can i get adapters and will it be okay running them i imagine they will give me about 20mm spacing?
  3. Ad-mk2Ibiza

rear lights

anyone gone fully red? any pics? im thinking off black roof red lights lowered and my alulines fitted
  4. Ad-mk2Ibiza

M.o.t

FAIL brakes (i knew they would anyway so i bought the parts ready to do them) Rear offside shock leaking both links on the rear arms have fell out basically few bulbs but thats nout cracked passenger side mirror also no biggie Gunna come to about £200 for everything done including...
  5. Ad-mk2Ibiza

fuel filter

i recently did an oil change and oil filter but when i was in halfrauds the diesel filter was like 20 quid so i thought not to bother because they are cheaper elsewhere i stumbled across this on fleabay...
  6. Ad-mk2Ibiza

front slam panel + respray?

i know there are 3 slam panels for the ibiza i need the diesel/gti ive been offered a gti facelift one for cheap but will it fit my pre facelift? from the description it will but gotta be sure really i know i might need a facelift grill as the mounts are different but that would be a bonus...
  7. Ad-mk2Ibiza

Part name?

ive had a crash and need to replace a part asap what is the name of the metal that holds the bonnet catch and front bumper and lights on? also it supports the radiator
  8. Ad-mk2Ibiza

tyres

im currently running 205/55/15 im considering dropping to a 45 or a 50 also going for a safe minimal stretch and dropping to 195 as the rating for an ibiza is 195 anyway. has anyone tried this? im thinking doing this will allow room for some little spacers aswell
  9. Ad-mk2Ibiza

Power

So ive thought seen as il keep the ibiza il get a few things for it. first of all ive got lowering springs to go on and new discs and pads. im thinking after mot time decat and just a cheap backbox (no bigger than 3inch) but i wanna know where i can get a bit of extra power from. would a remap...
  10. Ad-mk2Ibiza

Twin headlights and grill

basically my grill its snapped and cracked in a fair few places i was wondering what peoples thoughts were on the twin headlights and grill all in one peice or just to go for another standard grill
  11. Ad-mk2Ibiza

Lowering springs

would springs from a mk3 fit my mk2? i need to ask what model they are off but are they the same size?
  12. Ad-mk2Ibiza

1.6 Ibiza....How much is it worth?

low mileage and fsh dont see many 1.6s well i havent anyway i think it could fetch a good amount from the right person. try ebay?
  13. Ad-mk2Ibiza

Gearbox linkage problem

basically the only way to describe it would be that the top half of the gearbox isnt linking correctly at first i thought clutch was going but ive realised its only the top half as in Reverse 1st 3rd and 5th its not going into gear correctly i have to let the cluch to bite point to let it...
  14. Ad-mk2Ibiza

Keeping car / part nos? / mods?

my mind i think. im keeping the ibiza for another 9-10 month ish so service time. im returning to the original airbox which is getting drilled out. 1. Which is a good panel filter to use? 2. i need part numbers for the oil filter, discs and brake pads (unless any decent ones are a similar...
  15. Ad-mk2Ibiza

alternator belt

i need an altenator belt for my p reg ibiza 1.9d anyone got a part number or know how much they are? ive searched google but its usually easier to ask here
  16. Ad-mk2Ibiza

Rear splitter

how much would an oem rear splitter be? its on a 96 salsa D i can take a picture of my rear bumper if needed
  17. Ad-mk2Ibiza

Lowering springs

ive done a search but couldnt find the answer i need. basically would a set of gti lowering springs fit my 1,9 salsa diesel theres about 90kg of weight difference as my car is lighter than a gti according to parkers. i would eventually hope to swap these to a tdi if i can find the right...
  18. Ad-mk2Ibiza

Incorrect Speedo

Basically i fitted some alloys which usually knocks the speedo out these are 205/55/15 id rather change down the 45 but aint got the money atm. so how much should this be out? i read into it abit and it could be way out just wanna check up. is it much to get it recalibrated?
  19. Ad-mk2Ibiza

Aerial Removal?

how do i remove my aerial? its a pre facelift so its infront of the passenger side mirror sort of ive tried the obvious twist and give it a little pull and it just pulled the full rubber bit out aswell only half way out like i would like to replace it with an s2000/ civic style or just a...
  20. Ad-mk2Ibiza

will this fit?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Front-Grille-and-Rail-Hatchback-Saloon-SEAT-IBIZA-199_W0QQitemZ140246986232QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116 ive been looking for a full grill and surround so like 20 pound delivered obviously id have to spray it like but this would be ideal if it fit mine is pre...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members