Search results

1. vern

Dominion Detailing by RobDon

[B)]Good luck with the new business ventutre Rob, "ANY" new business takes a good year to get established, word of mouth, repeat business etc......made even harder with the media promoted recession!! Red LCR looks great;)
  2. vern

Wild Willy's Leon Cupra R- 325 Badger Horse Power.

Hello boys so your still strugggling along with these old tubs to get around 300 bhp;) I dont get much time these days, but check in from time to time to have a quick scan, nice to see Carl still has the old girl:funk:, Rich knows i went on my own, and back on the tools 4 years ago now, so...
  3. vern

SEATCupra.net 10 years old

:)Happy birthday SCN........still got the scares from changing Z's TIP @ JBS on a dyno day! Not posted for a while as the ZX spectrum takes an age to boot up these days;)
  4. vern

Had My MK2 Cupra RR'd

:blink:Says King Lurker:)
  5. vern

Had My MK2 Cupra RR'd

:p Rich it's a lemon then, if it did not bust 260bhp standard If it's going cheap you have my phone number, it would have bust 260 bhp with a sunroof in, especially if it was on tilt to aid the airflow:D:whistle:
  6. vern

Donington Park BTCC Infield Parking - Sun July 15th 2007

:lol:Yeah he did lie............... As i was sat in it there and back to Donnington, unless Rich had the delux white emulsion out before i arrived, i am sure it would have washed off though with the light shower we had:whistle::D
  7. vern

PMSL the jack would have screwed into the mud Z, even to get the wheel off would have been a task in those conditions :D dont leave it rattling in your boot too long eh? ;)
  8. vern

Great day out shame about the parking getting hijacked by camera bods:( The best £15 i have ever spent was on the seat sport brolly!!!:D although by the end of the day the only way i could have got any wetter was to p*ss myself:cartman: Great to see so many new faces old and new:)
  9. vern

Update from my dealer

Well Rich has got it, because i have seen it and thrashed it this morning (well not over 3.5K) :(:D i sure he will tell all......... My top 3 impressions were; 1) Fek the brakes are awesome!!! 2) The steering is wheel is spot on and chunky 3) It feels a more all round solid car than the...
  10. vern

Update from my dealer

less said about the 0898.... the better mate, 2 more sleeps then, i bet Jo will be glad when you have it to shut you up lol......... :p
  11. vern

Update from my dealer

Chris, Rich has been camped out on the dealers fence like the women @ Greenham common:lol::p Only 1 or maybe 2 more sleeps Rich.................[B)]
  12. vern

Update from my dealer

Good luck i must say i have seen a white FR and a white S3 they do look stunning and saves on met paint cost bargain:D;) white the new silver eh?:funk:
  13. vern

Update from my dealer

Very nice Rich, hope you bollo*ked em about parking the front bumper in the weeds:p Run her in and will have an heatlth check via Jim's dyno;):cartman: if shes down on pony's i'll take her off ya hands for a discount :D
  14. vern

Update from my dealer

:p Made up ya mind then ;) Good luck Rich, i bag first thrash...........:D
  15. vern

clutch problems on my LCR 03 plate AMK

Glad to hear.........surprised as LUK are normally good:)
  16. vern

clutch problems on my LCR 03 plate AMK

Luk are good kit, it could be the Master Cyl...... let us know
  17. vern

Syphon's Silver Leon Cupra detailed (new pics / Aug07)

Yes Carl cant wait to see Rich's in White if he ever gets it:p With company car scheme and pumping all my cash into a bigger house a Cupra will have to wait, it would be the wife's (my fun car) :cartman: to replace her Zetec S fezzer......... The black mirrors look good on Silver as they...
  18. vern

Syphon's Silver Leon Cupra detailed (new pics / Aug07)

Iam loving it in silver Scott, nice pics[B)]
  19. vern

You might not believe it, but Cupra Ordered! - and is here!

LOL Steve bling bling and 50+ Yr old Back to topic you shamful lot...........
  20. vern

You might not believe it, but Cupra Ordered! - and is here!

LOL Z's right but a change "may" be on the cards problem is there is nothing German or spanish on the company car list, Jag's/lexus/ford/Vaxuhall/volvo etc or i may of considered a Cupra or FR TDI:cry: