Search results

1. Help/advice on body work repairs.

My Leon Cupra TDI150 54' is in a bit of a sorry state and needs some body work repairs, (I think the dents are to big to be repaired) it needs new drivers side front and rear doors, drivers side front wing and the plastic osf lower honey comb grill. Some body from the forum has already pointed...
  2. Water leak above pedals

ah ha found it I think Right took out the the glove box and all the sound proofing, poured tonnes of water over the thing until I eventually found a water coming in, at first I thought this is going to be an easy fix as it looked like it was coming from a blind grommit, however looking under...
  3. Water leak above pedals

Just keep swimming!! :censored::censored::censored: Still leaking!!!! thought I'd solved the problem by removing the old seal and remoulding the panel filter housing to make it flat and then re siliconing it in place!!! But no, alarm bells should have rung the other day when the inside of the...
  4. Water leak above pedals

I re-sealed my pollen filter housing but i didn't remove the old seal. Noe I've finally got the wiper arms off last night - what a bitch they were!!! made a puller up in the end and another top tip is to poor boiling water over them when under tension of the puller!! Hopefully, I'm gona try...
  5. Water leak above pedals

Yep I've checked the cover numerous times the plastic upstand is secure and I've made sure the rubber cover fit over the filter properly. The water isn't actually coming in throught he heater duct thats dry it appear to be next to it???:censored:
  6. Water leak above pedals

water running down centre console???? Hi all, I thought I'd cracked this problem by resealing the pollen filter casing and the resealing the doors?? With the rain were have having at the minute I seem to have a damp passenger footwell again, last night when I got in the car noticed a hell of...
  7. Water leak above pedals

Had a go at mine over the weekend, I couldn't get the wiper arms off!!! I tried removing the plastic panel, it looks like theres a channel were it fits to the bottom of the screen got half of it off enough to get in and apply some sealant, the plastic panel doesn't seem to fit back to the screen...
  8. Water leak above pedals

So can the black plastic bit (scuttle panel) be removed? I have a similar problem, I need to get the whole pollen filter assembly out to reseal the bottom of it!! when I push down on the filter box you can hear the water squelching in the foam seal, why did seat use this crappy foam seal stuff...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise