Search results

1. MrNorma

Is it the only one in Scotland?

There is one up my way and I have seen a couple in Glasgow sorry......
  2. MrNorma

Forge DV 007P and TIP

First thing I done to my fr and still one of the best. ;)
  3. MrNorma

ScottHmk4 Fabia vRS - Now with SeatSurgeon leather

Where did you get your 312mm from Scott? I need to replace the brakes and may as well upgrade them.
  4. MrNorma

LawrieIbizaMk4's Ibiza Cupra TDi *Coilovers!*

did you get the gauge to come on with lights and dim with the dimmer switch?
  5. MrNorma

Money to burn opinions

Who you getting it from? Sent from my phone using my fingers
  6. MrNorma

stage 2 FR... Open cone or Panel Filter?

mine is only 6 miles return and i still worry
  7. MrNorma

Interesting Fault code

i have the first error code but dont know if it would be the cat or lamda?
  8. MrNorma

MOT failed on CO levels

ok done a scan on vagcom: 16795 - Secondary Air Injection System: Incorrect Flow Detected P0411 - 35-00 - - 16804 - Catalyst System: Bank 1: Efficiency Below Threshold P0420 - 35-00 - - First one is due to having the pump removed but can anyone help with the second?
  9. MrNorma

MOT failed on CO levels

Unfortunately i dont and its got a downpipe as well so would need that changes also. Looking to go decat as well so want to get MOT done first.
  10. MrNorma

MOT failed on CO levels

its 200cell and the water temp was at normal and oil around 100 as i had a blast on the way there. Folk are telling me its the O2 sensor?
  11. MrNorma

MOT failed on CO levels

sorry its: Max 0.200% Mines 0.651% That was on second fast idle test.
  12. MrNorma

MOT failed on CO levels

Hi Folks, Need some help to get my car through MOT. I have a stage 2 Ibiza FR with sports cat and full exhaust. The car failed on CO levels. Max was 300 and mines was 600. I have done full service including engine flush and fuel treatment. I have also replaced the standard airbox...
  13. MrNorma

MOT failed on CO levels

Hi Folks, Need some help to get my car through MOT. I have a stage 2 Ibiza FR with sports cat and full exhaust. The car failed on CO levels. Max was 300 and mines was 600. I have done full service including engine flush and fuel treatment. I have also replaced the standard airbox...
  14. MrNorma

any one had their mk4 wrapped?

why o why would your wrap it gloss white?
  15. MrNorma

LawrieIbizaMk4's Ibiza Cupra TDi *Coilovers!*

Get a wee BBq meet sorted soon so we can all see this.
  16. MrNorma

Lowering springs

Supersport aint too bad, running the -50mm kit on my FR with no problems.
  17. MrNorma

intercooler

Silicone Turbo Intake Pipe - See Forge for that one (Forum Sponsor) Better flowing exhaust and Downpipe - I went 2.5" custom with sports car and 3" downpipe but Miltek gets great reviews for an off the shelf solution (A few Forum Sponsors have this) Air filter / Cone Filter - Green Cotton...
  18. MrNorma

intercooler

Silicone Turbo Intake Pipe Better flowing exhaust and Downpipe Air filter / Cone Filter Better air intake Just a few to start with...
  19. MrNorma

MK4 Brake Upgrades

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-AUDI-SEAT-SKODA-312mm-MK5-BRAKE-CALIPERS-CARRIERS-/120707171297?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c1ab543e1#ht_500wt_1112 Would they fit?
  20. MrNorma

MK4 Brake Upgrades

Where you get them from?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.