Search results

1. spenny2004

Intermittent tail light fault - anyone else had this?

I too have this but only happens when it's cold or wet and even then it's very infrequent, may look at a new buld holder but at the moment doesn't really bother me too much
  2. spenny2004

RNS510 Aux problem

This is an easy job, if you want some more guidance pm me and will explain it to you in more detail
  3. spenny2004

Misfire - not plugs or coil packs?!

Haven't read the full thread but have same issue with my tdi fr a mis fire on cyclinder three. I had my car recalled 13 months ago and so parts are covered under warranty. Vag com said injector fault, so far seat have replaced the wiring loom which hasn't fixed it and now are changing some other...
  4. spenny2004

RNS510 Aux problem

if it helps when i fitted my rns 510 i had to change the wires round for the aux port due to this problem. if you look at the wiring diagram on the top of the rns 510 unit it tell you which connectors are for the aux port, check the wiring in the car is actually going to the right connectors...
  5. spenny2004

floor mats!

If you want some good quality mats use valuecarmats.com. Use the code IWANTADEAL and you get 40% off and they are really good quality
  6. spenny2004

Why No 182BHP Diesel FR?

Looking at the seat price list for the new leon it says its released in June
  7. spenny2004

this weather always seems to break my car

Does sound like a stone caught by the disc guard
  8. spenny2004

Which tyres

Just got four pilot sport 3's massively happy with them can't recommend enough
  9. spenny2004

Can anyone answer this RNS 510 question????

Yeah same as the other replies everything still works exactly the same and once fitted you can you the mfd to show you the road name and your heading too if you so wish
  10. spenny2004

Can anyone answer this RNS 510 question????

If you have the premium Bluetooth you can make phone calls from the touch screen I don't have the premium in mine so it just says telephone when it's in use and if I press the telephone button it's mutes the stereo. You can update the module to a premium one but its pricey. If you bought your...
  11. spenny2004

Problems with misting on 9 month old S Copa - now ice inside windscreen.

This is a massive problems with Leon's and I have never found a fix that has totally cured it, there are things you can do like turn off the fan a few minutes prior to leaving your car or trying leaving the fan just blowing on the floor, I took mine to dealers whilst it was in warranty but they...
  12. spenny2004

Heated wing mirror issue

My car does the same but it's the passenger side that doesn't work. To get the heated mirror function to work you just flip the switch to the middle. You don't need to have the rear window heater on for them to work either. If you replace the glass that will fix it. Can be picked up on eBay for...
  13. spenny2004

Cam belt and water pump ??

Got my cam belt and water pump done last month after some haggling the seat dealer agreed to do both for £350 which I thought was reasonable
  14. spenny2004

N/S headlight loose...

i have the xenon on mine but assume the fitting is exactly the same, the top bracket on mine has snapped and has been like that for over 4 years with no issues if it helps
  15. spenny2004

Pressed plates

being a traffic cop i can tell you that pressed plates are illegal, you are not allowed to have a texture on the number plate. Most of the pressed plates have the wrong font and that is why people get stopped. From the picture above of the polo I can't really see an issue with them as the font...
  16. spenny2004

Had car 1 week - DPF Light

I wouldn't worry. The best way to clean it is as above 40-50mph in 4th ideally up hill so as to load the engine and help raising the temperature. If its gone off then least you know it's working!
  17. spenny2004

wheel bearings?

i have same problem ish though i get a rumbling at low speed and mine is definately the tyres, they have been on the rear wheels for 4 years now and still have plenty of life left gbut onna get them done soon though as it is annoying
  18. spenny2004

Does the Leon mk2 have brake wear sensors?

Large warning on the mfd
  19. spenny2004

Warning light on the Rev counter

Yeah picture of a bulb with an exclamation................. bulb out!!!
  20. spenny2004

Does the Leon mk2 have brake wear sensors?

My fr 2007 doesn't have sensors. I was playing around with vag com and enabled this feature it just instantly gave me a warning