Search results

1. paul geraghty

Toledo Value 2002

The last time we had a similar the insurance said we could carry on using the vechicle as long as its safe to drive
  2. paul geraghty

Toledo Value 2002

I think for the time being we can still use it untill the mot runs out. A guy has offered 350 for it on another site. I am not sure whether they require proof for the vic check reciepts etc but i feel it doesnt need any parts
  3. paul geraghty

Toledo Value 2002

i think its way out already been offered £350 on another forum
  4. paul geraghty

Toledo Value 2002

Hi need a bit of advice from the people in the know. My partner has a 2002 110 toledo tdi s with a 127'000 approx miles. A few weeks a go a car went into the back of her since then the insurance has writeen the car off. To look at it you would not know it had been damaged it has to screw...
  5. paul geraghty

mk2 toledo flashing lights

well flashing lights seem to have stopped after a bit of a rest for the car but now the car does not want to start unless you run a live wire from the battery to the fuel pump anyone got any ideas for this one?
  6. paul geraghty

Well searching online and it seems the most likely culprit is the dash pod so i rekon thats gonna be expensive does anyone know if they have to be coded to the car
  7. paul geraghty

Have a 2002 toledo tdi today has developed a fault nearly all the dash lights have started flashing with ignition off and even with it locked still starts and drives fine all levels fine. Really worried about it so anyone got an idea
  8. paul geraghty

Arosa Exhaust Question

cheers guys
  9. paul geraghty

Arosa Exhaust Question

bump
  10. paul geraghty

Mk2 Rear Shocks Change

cheers guys
  11. paul geraghty

Arosa Exhaust Question

My partners daughter bought a 1.0 arosa r reg awhile ago and the exhaust went on it soon after its now been laid up on the drive as she ran out of money. Have found an exhaust in a local breakers cheap for it and its fairly new but its on a 1.4 its only the centre and rear sections i need so...
  12. paul geraghty

Mk2 Rear Shocks Change

Is there anyone whom can give me a step by step guide to changing the rear shocks on a gti. Unfortunately they need changing and I am still out of work so cannot afford the garage bill I have spring compressors do you need to remove the brake calipers to do the job? Thats the bit that puts me...
  13. paul geraghty

Project Woodstock -Rust In Peace. Project Sunset begins on post 98 :D

I lowered my 1st vento 40mm but it was more like 60 and that was low so low when it was towed to the scrappy they struggled to get in on the truck: and a few pics of my last one:
  14. paul geraghty

From Cat 'C' write off to road..(The journey of a Mk2) ..The end .

orange now lol could do the simlar with ur splits
  15. paul geraghty

Project Woodstock -Rust In Peace. Project Sunset begins on post 98 :D

have a set of standard half smoked rear lights for a vento in the shed
  16. paul geraghty

Ignition Issues

just an idea will try seat parts if it looks to complicated will get my mate to have a look
  17. paul geraghty

Ignition Issues

is that just what i need to ask for from seat then or would europarts be better
  18. paul geraghty

From Cat 'C' write off to road..(The journey of a Mk2) ..The end .

to add to your wheel ideas why not paint the rims on the bbs bright orange it would contrast well with the green
  19. paul geraghty

Ignition Issues

its always a pain to fine one with keys in a scrappy
  20. paul geraghty

Immobiliser issue?

I cannot really advise about the immob as i have a after market one but mine used to fire die even when reved then cut off if i tried to fire it up again i would get nothing until i armed and disarmed the alarm then then it would fire and die then wouldn't fire until i repeated the process. I...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.