Search results

1. Connect app (vehicle in the workshop)

I contacted the workshop and they had to remove that mode from their system. Now it works! No workshop visit required.
  2. Connect app (vehicle in the workshop)

I have the same issue (Belgium) after a Navi update 1790 —>1899 Anybody knows what the solution is?
  3. Aftermarket Exhausts ?

Also Remus has an aftermarket exhaust for the Formentor. Someone stated that the ABT exhaust is made by Remus.
  4. Weird icon at engine stop

Indeed I did not notice any difference if I toggle it.
  5. Weird icon at engine stop

I checked and there are no pending updates. Does anyone see this icon?
  6. Weird icon at engine stop

I will check in the morning but I don’t believe I have pending updates.
  7. Weird icon at engine stop

I have been wondering what the icon with the square and arrow means. Just underneath the airco button. Anyone that has an idea? Als couldn’t find anything about that in the manual.
  8. obdeleven + Formentor + SFD? Also, Alexa?

Thanks for the tip. I feel so stupid however. I tried this for while until I realized I needed to use a android phone instead of my iPhone. Then it immediately worked like a charm.
  9. obdeleven + Formentor + SFD? Also, Alexa?

I Received my Formentor 2 days ago. I just tried to disable the soundaktor. I don’t find control unit A9. Any hints on how to get this visible. First I searched control unity 09 but no luck.
  10. Cupra Ident Process

From the manual: Ownership and identity accreditation Become primary user To become a main user and thus prove ownership of the vehicle, you need both of the vehicle’s physical keys. Ownership accreditation takes place in the vehicle during registration or, if you already have a CUPRA CONNECT...
  11. Rubbish brakes and feels slow

I test drove the car in January (Belgium). When you put your foot down it needs a second to shift back before it really starts accelerating. Small work around was manually shifting down and putting your foot down. I believe this could already be solved by a tune of the DSG.
  12. This is the new Ibiza Cupra!

My mother tongue is dutch. The numbers stated are estimates, no exact figures are out now. It states for example that the car will do a 0-62mph in less than 7.5 seconds.
  13. Has Anybody Bought A Mk5 Ibiza Yet?

I bought one, 5 door stylance in white. With the 1.4 tdi engine. I'm expecting to receive it at the beginning of october.
  14. Mk5 Ibiza REVEALED - This is the real one!

IRL is doesn't resemble the 307 at all.
  15. Mk5 Ibiza REVEALED - This is the real one!

The last pictures are a reference. I drove a sport version the 30th and 31th. (In Belgium) It is nice car with a sporty feel to it. Without losing comfort in the ride. Steering was sharp and also light. And suspension was stiff but comfortable. As you might have guessed I'm going to order...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise