Search results

1. stebbi

3sdm 0.05 alloys pic?

I know im reviving this thread a bit and apologies for that, but now that the 1552's are available as 17x8 in 5x100 does anyone know anyone whos gone for it? Im very tempted but would want to trial fit before blowing 1k on wheels and tyres
  2. stebbi

Ibiza FR 1.8t 244bhp - Replica splits wheel refrub Pg.3

I was wondering what the offsets on these wheels were? Reason being im looking at some Fifteen52 tarmacs but unsure of offsets which would fit (they are also 17x8)
  3. stebbi

wiper bung?

You can get some glass ones sent over from germany, I think mine were something daft like £20
  4. stebbi

show us your yellow ibiza's

Piss poor coverage with the onvi so added extra yellow into the last couple of coats, this was 8 coats all inclusive. Looks really vibrant now, you can tell quite a bit when its parked next to a normal onvi car as mine is much more yellow. will be going back in the garage for a few other...
  5. stebbi

I didnt like faded yellow :D 8 coats later and it looks fresh!!!
  6. stebbi

What MPG are you getting from your tdi

46mpg over a 10mile run to work each day. Been done for speeding again so that'll see my mpg increase as it doesnt go over 70 now
  7. stebbi

May aswel try bring this back to life! Phil yes I work there. Im considering getting some Porsche Twists on mine now, just as a little change. Powdered satin black again. Current situ for me is ordered another rear bumper as mine had a scuff on it so thats off to get all smoothed off and the...
  8. stebbi

Ovni Yellow faded - will a machine polish bring it back

Thats all dirt cheap. Mine Ibiza is going in for a full respray in 4 weeks and thats a case of all windows out, door shuts blended, rear bumper smoothed and a few dings taken out. All for the grand old price of £1080, and thats a cash in hand job by an insurance approved neighbor so it should...
  9. stebbi

best clutch set up for hybrid power?

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=262174
  10. stebbi

cupra TDi clutch flywheel upgrade advice

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=262174
  11. stebbi

Coilovers vs. Shocks/Springs

Eibach Pro-Street's are very nice, composed, comfortable and the car is very nicely balanced. Previously has 80mm springs and shocks on my polo which were very wollowy complared. my mate has ta technix and I would say for the money they do the job but my god its like the shocks have been...
  12. stebbi

How many miles have you driven your Ibiza??

Mines on 78k now for an 03 reg. 9,900 miles in 12months though :D
  13. stebbi

Sach Sintered Paddle Clutch Review

I have the same, wouldnt describe it as juddery, as that makes it have the impression that its bad lol. As you say completely bareable. I've just had the dogbone mount replaced today and tbh, if your going to get the paddle clutch get the mount aswel. makes the car feel like its brand new. I...
  14. stebbi

Seat Sport FMIC or Forge FMIC

nope, who ever said that might have a buggered IC or buggered pipework I have the SeatSport FMIC and have had no issues with it at all on a Hybrid Tdi
  15. stebbi

H7R HIDS - 4300K or 5000K??

I got a kit from dianeshop on ebay for about £35 with the 6000k but thought the colour was wayyy too chavvy for my liking so changed to the 4300k, brilliant!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.