Search results

1. veezee

Help ASAP - No passenger side indicators or brake light!

I need help, I'm really struggling to fix this and it has to be fixed, because at the moment I can't move the car. The left hand side indicators have all ceased to function - the one in the headlight, the side indicator and the one in the outer rear light cluster. The right hand side is...
  2. veezee

Car died, no symptoms?

I lost all power today crawling up a hill in bumper to bumper traffic today. 1.2 Btw, so dunno how relevant it'll be - the car was reading it's usual 90 degrees on the dial, but on popping the bonnet the heat was like a punch in the face. Killed the engine at ignition and left it for 10 mins to...
  3. veezee

Noob advice.

Is that all? -__- not fair. I paid 800 this year for a 1.2, with a years no claims lol. Ah the joys of not yet being 20+.
  4. veezee

Size inside?

Should be alright, I'm not a little fella myself - though I'm 5'10", theres a good few inches above my head. In terms of width, I think the side bolsters on the seats are slightly wider than that on the focus, so you should be able to fit.
  5. veezee

Overspray on touch up.

Should've mentioned that some of the overspray issue was with the clear lacquer. The central area I was working to looks fantastic, but the overspray is making the job look shoddy. Would a clay bar be of any use in this instance? That's a slightly less intimidating prospect. I've tried the...
  6. veezee

Overspray on touch up.

Hey, just recently started touching up some of the cars body work myself, till I can afford to have it properly worked over - major scuff on the front bumper - gone!! I moved on to the passenger door next, where, with the larger area, I got a fair amount of overspray around the target area...
  7. veezee

styling

Full coilover set up will allow for more drop than just swapping the springs.
  8. veezee

A few questions

Aye, it's foul. Holding the car on a 30 degree hill, for two sets or reds, on the clutch...I've never smelt anything quite like that before. This is good.
  9. veezee

Opinions on removing rear seats!

If it's just for Santa Pod, put up with the oddness if you think it makes a difference for now. So long as you know how to put em back, it's not an issue, surely?
  10. veezee

What is it?!

Just a cooling system in the engine bay, bound to notice it at the moment as the air is simply warmer that the car is breathing. Nothing to worry about.
  11. veezee

Air Con Issues

Would like to know the outcome also, mines coming out scorching hot :/
  12. veezee

Wind Deflectors....

Like I say, was just me lining them up wrong :P
  13. veezee

Little Help

Could be something as harmless as the service timer not being reset at the time. Never heard of an issue like that with a cone filter otherwise o.o
  14. veezee

Ugh, chavs...Rear Wiper, umm, removed.

Don't get me started, there's scratches in the door, 5 stacked on each other, stone dents from stones being thrown on the rear quarter, both sides of my back bumper scuffed from people rubbing their shitty toyota avensis'/400 year old honda civics/cars in maroon and dark green generally on it...
  15. veezee

I'm kind of glad it came off, else they probably would've taken then whole window out -_- Probably will de-wiper. Anyone know where I can get a glass blank?
  16. veezee

K, so, here's the damage;
  17. veezee

Wind Deflectors....

Will go see if there's enough light right this minute... Not the best pics, car is just where it stays for the night and the light was going; Must take some proper pictures at some point. As you can see, they don't stand out overly.
  18. veezee

Wind Deflectors....

I got mine on the bay. Word of warning: You'll have a wet seat every time it rains if you don't put them in properly - mine created a small gap in one of the seals. After re-adjusting it, good as new, no leak.
  19. veezee

Very much considered to be honest. Once the car's moving forward rear screen is of minimal importance :P So, as I'm guessing that'd be the cheaper option, what parts do I need for it? What diameter grommet etc? I know you'll all warn me about breaking clips, but the same was said for...
  20. veezee

Yeah, some chavs from the college up the road from me have decided it'd be fun to rip the entire rear wiper arm from the back of my car. All that's left is a hook and the motor, it still moves, but I'm not sure how "attached" the bit left is to said motor - any idea what parts I'm going to...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise