Search results

1. Ruddmeister

Leon CUPRA 290 Lux stopping production

So I'm being told the Leon CUPRA 2019 290 Lux is stopping production, I was told the last of them are tickling through now but that's it for production. Yes I did do a search, didn't see anything? Is this just someone trying to lease me a non-Lux car to get the deal? Or given the new Leon...
  2. Ruddmeister

New...well kinda sorta not but back...ish

Evening I was on here a while back.....for a few years.....hello if any people from those years are here still Been offered a cracking deal on a LEON CUPRA Lux 2.0 TSI DSG 290PS 5dr In mystery blue Question is can I live without the comfort of my A6 & how long can I keep my licence...
  3. Ruddmeister

MK3 LEON ST CUPRA review including exclusive interview with Jordi Gene

Nice review Scott, must say I'm very tempted by these.....I was following the release of the Golf R Sportwagen and leaning towards a 3-series M-Sport but these seem great value in comparison......I will be waiting till the summer before changing my car but it's certainly on my radar. Think...
  4. Ruddmeister

Syphon's MK3 Leon Cupra SC DSG

Saw you today, just pulling onto Central Way..... First one I've seen, looked very good.
  5. Ruddmeister

COMPETITION: Win a place at an EXCLUSIVE event for the NEW Leon Cupra.

A competition for short arse lightweights.......rules me out
  6. Ruddmeister

Time for a Mk3

Holders are very poor IMO........I've rewritten and deleted my reply about 10 times......needless to say i'll only be going there if it's an emergency....
  7. Ruddmeister

Time for a Mk3

They haven't seen the Altea XL we are part-ex'ing so as long as they stick to the deal they offered me by phone we'll be ok.... Should keep the wife happy for 10 minutes ;)
  8. Ruddmeister

Time for a Mk3

Cardiff I was speaking to dealers in Stockport, Watford and Bury St Edmonds as well soI was prepared to travel for the right deal. Holders in Congresbury have alway been a disappointment to me over the ten years I've used them so I'll use Blade for services etc
  9. Ruddmeister

Time for a Mk3

You're right it one way......it's pointless me having any music in the car as the priority will be kids wife me It'll makes a change listening to music, i'm happy with just putting the window down on the Scoob :D
  10. Ruddmeister

Time for a Mk3

Thanks Terry
  11. Ruddmeister

Time for a Mk3

So the SD Slot, can someone confirm if that can take Music? MPEG's for example Reason I ask is that my Honda has one and it's only for updating the Sat Nav....not what I thought when I bought it
  12. Ruddmeister

Time for a Mk3

here we go...
  13. Ruddmeister

Time for a Mk3

LOL same as on my Honda then
  14. Ruddmeister

Time for a Mk3

What the heck is Dynamic Route Guidance with 3D mapping anyway :shrug: Guess I'll find out Sunday :D
  15. Ruddmeister

Time for a Mk3

Hey Z good to be back :D That's a no to the Dacia btw 150.......... which is plenty for the wife ;) I've got the Scoob for speed :drive1:
  16. Ruddmeister

Time for a Mk3

Time to come back to fold ;) Done the deal on a 2.0 Tdi FR 5-door for the wife in Nevada white 13 plate Tech Pack with 3d Sat Nav 18in alloys Alcantara Convenience Pack Pick it up Sunday......pics to follow This will be my 5th SEAT Can't believe it's cost me more than my...
  17. Ruddmeister

12v Power Sockets

Hmmm not much concensus then........my wifes car is a 58 plate and seems to be like Craig Seniors car rather than the others... Asked again when I collected the car from the dealer and they are adamant the 12v outlets should switch off when the ignition is off to preserve the battery from...
  18. Ruddmeister

12v Power Sockets

My wife has an Altea XL and I find it strange that with the ignition turned off the 12 v Power sockets are not live. On my VW and I'm sure on previous SEATs the 12v remains active with the ingnition off so that you can charge a mobile phone etc. I asked at the SEAT garage today and was told...
  19. Ruddmeister

Will these fit?

Did you buy the LCR just to go fast in straight lines :confused:
  20. Ruddmeister

battery relocation and air scoop fitted. now finished

Robdon knew a guy who did specilist bits in CF (he had a front splitter made up IIRC) maybe someone like that could do a CF version......would look good.....might be a bit more pricey tho. :shrug:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.