Search results

1. Mellow Yello

Crunching from gearbox, any advice please!

yep still got it mate , just let me know if u want it and we can arrange a time / place thats conveniant for you :)
  2. Mellow Yello

Crunching from gearbox, any advice please!

o85 gearbox from a 1.4? , if so i have one and im based in dundee , you can have it for £75 if u want ?
  3. Mellow Yello

limited slip diff

you say its "louder" by this do you mean you get a whining noise from the box when driving slowly ? , yes it does pull your arms quite a bit , especially on backroads or when you accelerate hard from a roundabout , it also judders slighty when you change gear at low revs , much like a straight...
  4. Mellow Yello

limited slip diff

a few weeks ago when i was at my local drag strip , when i launched in dry weather both wheels span up , i thought it might have just been luck , but everytime i launch in dry or wet weather both wheels spin , none of them stop either if i decide to sit with the handbrake on both will continue...
  5. Mellow Yello

limited slip diff

does anyone know if a limited slip diff was ever fitted to 8v cupra sports as standard or even an option from seat ? , mine appears to have one but unsure if its standard or not , i dunoo my gearbox code but i think its o2o as it is cable clutch rod shift . thanks cole
  6. Mellow Yello

Coles mk2 8v cupra sport

yeah i dunno what happend to them :confused: , ill try and put them up again later on and see what happens
  7. Mellow Yello

Coles mk2 8v cupra sport

not alot has happend from the last post , got new wheels , new dvd player , few other bits and bobs got myself some bmw fitment bbs wheels , unsure of the model however then i got some paint and decided to paint them vw mars red 2 just a wee pic of how she sits now
  8. Mellow Yello

biggest front disks??

thats fine then , just got new wheels so id be gutted if i could fit them under the wheels :D
  9. Mellow Yello

Its not a seat but ......

a few little things , including an engine rebuild with larger pistons from a sunny , so its now 1412cc , also running a sunny crank , new inlet manifold from a late spec coilpack micra and 290cc injectors from a 2.0 quasqui , also now has an intercooler fan , black intercooler , aero bonnet...
  10. Mellow Yello

Exhaust for 1.4....best options?

i know someone whos quite handy with a welder , so i got myself a stateside cherry bomb for my 1.4 , they make a real nice noise but arent overly loud , and at 40 quid for the box and say 20 quid worth of welding at the most there pretty decent value as well
  11. Mellow Yello

biggest front disks??

am i right in thinking that since the 16v's come with 16" ronals standard the 280mm's wont fit under 15s? as im needing new disks and pads as mine are warped , but i quite fancy having bigger brakes to suit my engine mods im planning? thanks cole
  12. Mellow Yello

Wing Mirror Spider

i have one in my driverside mirror :D , called him pedro in memoery of my old ibiza lol , doesnt seem to like the sunshine though:(
  13. Mellow Yello

Crossflow heads , carbs and superchargers

I like the sound of a hooligan:D:funk:
  14. Mellow Yello

thanks guys :D , if i decide to stay with n/a any idea what the best carbs to go for would be ? http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/NEU491085.htm found this , also found one for a 1996-1999 golf 2.0 8v for the same price
  15. Mellow Yello

right , ive been looking into tuning my 8v cupra , heard through the grapevine that a mk4 golf 2.0 8v head will fit on my block , and that because these have forward facing inlets are therefore better for carbs , has anyone got any experiance of fitting one of thses heads to an ibiza ? , also...
  16. Mellow Yello

Magnex system

right my car has a full magnex , but its not loud enough for me and im not that keen on the massive oval out back , as my car is going motorsport look im wanting something a bit louder , im tempted to take of both mid silencers and replace them with a straight thru midsection but i dont know if...
  17. Mellow Yello

4 branch manifold.

anyone know if a stainless 4 branch from an 8v mk3 golf would fit a cupra sp 8v?
  18. Mellow Yello

What is my car made of?

yup looks an awful lot like coconut hair :)
  19. Mellow Yello

Its not a seat but ......

loving the turbo :D , the turbos a t04e hybrid , upgraded turbo used on skylines as far as im led to believe , and also found out that the calipers are from a pulsar , and there runnign groved and vented disks with yellow stuff pads:D
  20. Mellow Yello

mk3 door cards into a mk2

just needing to know if the mk3 front and rear door cars are a straight swap for the mk2 ones as i have custom fitted the toledo leather interior to my mk2 but the door cards are a different pattern so im looking for a way to solve this , i can geta seat of 4 mk3 leather door cards for 50 quid...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise