Search results

1. How old are you?

im gonna make sure i have a 911 at 40 not a cupra haha been there done that
  2. im away :(

il delete some posts gaz 2 mins. yeh loads of 118ds out there but they are too slow ha. its nice its got 16s, and full leather like. seen some msport ones but all you get are some badges and bigger wheels, not worth the premium really. il map her and thatl do. its all in the stealth!
  3. Leon Cupra + TDi or BMW 120d

ive just put a deposit down on a 120d today. being sensible its time to make cut backs and i for one cant afford 24mpg anymore. loved the cupra but got a kid on the way and i cant drive fast with him in the back/front so if i cant do that why have a cupra? i like the looks of the 120d, i prefer...
  4. im away :(

its all cool weve got a pram thatl fit mate made sure of that. tbh no other diesels out there took my liking and a few that did made me feel 60 years old when driving them. no i like the beemer its cool
  5. im away :(

well after 4 years of owning seats im off away. Gutted but its a new era and looking forward to the new arivall (baby that is)!. Put a deposit on a 120d today its a 55 plate and only got 36k on the clock. Il be taking it straight to will at p-torque to get it up to 200hp and a few more mpg. Nice...
  6. custom code

custards wank
  7. What to choose

i agree end of the day we should all be happy n chill! do u reckon mk2 section is bad like?
  8. What to choose

this forums ace haha that must be why i bought a black boring cupra then cos i didnt want mess on my back seats! ;)
  9. cold air feed on the neuspeed at last!

it was me mate but im keeping it on the car till the summer then il sell it and sell the car
  10. Cupra tyres, whats recommended & whats not

what price are the f1s?
  11. 1st ever remap review!!

**** it im gonna keep her. been driving steady to work cos ive been getting up earlier, getting near enough 30mpg by time i arrive thatl do. will is top lad though good maps. if your reading this will, you mapped my car with the standard intake on then i fitted the p-flow - will the ecu/map...
  12. do i tell the stealer?

im interested in the halves and thirds thing where can i find out about this?
  13. do i tell the stealer?

didnt mean it mate haha just gutting
  14. do i tell the stealer?

i can i think gonna have a baby in the back mate ive had my fun
  15. do i tell the stealer?

i might do but the next car i get il be keeping the full term. im growing up now and going steady eddie. c class c200 slow but nice
  16. do i tell the stealer?

this is it though i dunno wether just to take a hit now and il have to put the 3k on the new car but il be saving on tax, fuel and insurance over the next term. whats the point in having a car like a cupra and having to go slow all the time in it
  17. do i tell the stealer?

yeh but i owe 3k more than that on finance
  18. do i tell the stealer?

dealers are ******s reckon the cupras only worth £9700 hahahahahahah its an 07 with 25 on the clock ffs
  19. might have to be leaving seat

im gonna take the p flow off the car see if i can get some extra mpg
  20. do i tell the stealer?

:lol: