Search results

1. turbo009

EPC light and loss of boost

Same problem and just replaced accel pedal and still sometimes getting "ESP" light coming on dash and in gimp mode. Don't know where to start next
  2. turbo009

Fault Code 18047 - Help Needed

Did you sort out this prob? I am having the same problem with same fault code :( I have also replaced my ac pedal and still getting "ESP" coming on sometimes
  3. turbo009

Lukes '57 FR Petrol (DSG)

Was a nice little mini meet,nice pics mate :) Just need the other LCR there next time with us ;)
  4. turbo009

Tyrer's LCR : 225 : Stage 1 :

Whats your next car mate? Someone going to have a nice mint LCR looking at these pics
  5. turbo009

Spoons CupraR **New Nurburgring pics**

Saw this at ****** in Feb this year,tidy car,and hope it goes to a good home who ever owns it next Good luck with the sale Mike :)
  6. turbo009

Wayne's LCR

You know you need another turbo Dale ;) Map is really strong,such a smooth map,and power is strong through all the gears. It's night and day,feels like I am in a different car. Niki is a top bloke @ RT deffo going back for a stage2 custom next year
  7. turbo009

Wayne's LCR

Cheers El.
  8. turbo009

Wayne's LCR

Well took a trip out to Hinckley yesterday to see a top bloke Niki @ ****** and from a stage1 he tuned my car to a very strong pulling 261bhp Will post results later
  9. turbo009

Wayne's LCR

Hi mate,check your pm :)
  10. turbo009

Wayne's LCR

Going to be fitted tomorrow with some Niki "magic" also,so will report back the results
  11. turbo009

Wayne's LCR

Will do my best mate for you :) Shame your not off tho :(
  12. turbo009

Wayne's LCR

Are you going El? hope so mate
  13. turbo009

Damo's ED30

Thanks,shame TSB don't do this tho :(
  14. turbo009

Wayne's LCR

Small update, just ordered a 3" SfS T.I.P. from Simon C. and a R.T.E.C.H. custom stage1 on the 28th of this month :D
  15. turbo009

Damo's ED30

That's smart that,can anybody have it done?
  16. turbo009

Remap

You will see me there mate,it's the R/R day also Just spoken to Niki on phone again today to confirm I am deffo booked in for my remap
  17. turbo009

Remap

******, I've heard very good results from people I know who have been there,so I decided to book my car in this month on the 28th for a Custom Stage1 Nikki is a nice guy,and if your local I would take a trip to go and see him if I was you,cos you will not be dissapointed!
  18. turbo009

My 2003 leon cupra

Any updates mate? Such a nice car you have,really tidy
  19. turbo009

Craigs LCR 225

Very nice mate looks mint,will have to look out for you :)
  20. turbo009

Lukes '57 FR Petrol (DSG)

Hey both nice looking car's will have to look out for you both :) I'm local near you :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.