Search results

1. truss

Ben's stage 2 Ibiza 20VT FR Last drive

id say standing start, impreza all day long, its savage, if it were rolling from say 20 i really dont think ther'd be much in it till 80 when the scoob starts to really pull.
  2. truss

265 completely standard bar the pink front badge ive put on. Miss the ibiza tbh, but this is a different kettle o fish!
  3. truss

Well that's it, Ive had my last drive in my ibiza, and has been replaced. Just to say thanks for the help on here, top forum and met some great lads at meets! Never had any trouble with it, and im gutted to let it go, but i know who's having at and know it'll get a few more shiny parts and be...
  4. truss

Oil, oil filter and plug recommendations

is tha the same grade for petrol
  5. truss

sorry for the late reply, no i didnt have to get rid of the fogs. the forge upper pipework is a work of art and the lower is just a coupler and alloy elbow. nice and easy on the facelift bumper.
  6. truss

yeah TPS in wolves won't for me. any particular grade oil? my last oil change was 8k ago.
  7. truss

Hi Which am i best to go for? my mates doing me a service and i want to get the right stuff for it. Thanks Ben
  8. truss

Jabbasport Rear Anti Roll Bar

back to the future!!! as above. awesome's group buy got me mine!
  9. truss

BIG TURBO UPGRADE FROM K03s?????

as above, i'd been advised to at least swap rods even on a hybrid turbo. Although, im running 270lb/ft on standard internals.
  10. truss

Droplinks

well, my oem ones lasted 30k so i'll take my chances with the cheapy ones. for £15 a pair im not asred tbh!
  11. truss

Droplinks

i need new ones as theres a bit of play and found some cheap on ebay, but just want to know if the whole 6L range uses the same? Thanks
  12. truss

Any FMIC alternative?

don't mess about, for a stage 2 car, up to decent sized BT get the seatsport one.
  13. truss

Smaller Front Numberplate

ive got the same as martin, had mine on nearly 3 years and no probs touch wood.
  14. truss

turbo flutter bad?

not enough evidence to suggest that its damaging, a lot of jap cars run without a DV completely.
  15. truss

Seat Sport Intercooler

60mm straight will be what you need.
  16. truss

remap and fuel consumption Ibiza fr 1.8t

With my remap, the fuel is way better for pootling about 30+mpg, obviously you start driving hard for prolonged periods and you will get slightly worse mpg, about 22ish mpg.
  17. truss

White MK4 Cupra on pistonheads

i paid 245 on the fr yesterday, how sure are we that there were no white cupra's, there seems to have been a few pop up recently.
  18. truss

Badge or no badge

gotta have a badge, badgeless just don't look right.
  19. truss

Best remapper in Birmingham & will insurance know ?

not really as easy as just plugging a computer in, as the ecu adapts to your driving.
  20. truss

remapped ibiza tdi sport

you diesels should be quicker than clio's with the torque you have surely?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members