Search results

1. Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

Hi Dazz Seat fixed my car FOC after I mentioned there was a recall on 170 pd vag cars as well as 140 passats. Looks like the recall drops off after a certain amount of time so your dealer won't know unless they've come by the issue before. Hope that helps
  2. Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

I've been told today by SEAT that there is no recall for injectors on my car yet the fault codes point to this. Mine shut down whilst in the fast lane of a duel carriageway, thankfully not busy and I was able to coast to a safe spot before being recovered. Bloody dangerous IMO, what if I was on...
  3. P0299 underboost after cambelt change BMN plastic inlet

Fixed for now. Had the fuel lines on wrong way looking at pics. Swapped round, bingo Still need to swap out the plastic inlet though
  4. P0299 underboost after cambelt change BMN plastic inlet

Just reading up on this again whilst waiting for parts to arrive. Could my power loss and juddering(like running out of fuel) be down to my fuel filter? Reason I ask is because the fuel filter tower is removed when doing cambelt. I did order a new filter but it didn't arrive in time...
  5. P0299 underboost after cambelt change BMN plastic inlet

BRE Audi inlet with flaps ordered along with bkd metal gasket
  6. P0299 underboost after cambelt change BMN plastic inlet

Hi all I have just completed a cambelt and WP service on my Leon FR 170. It now suffers from loss of power and hesitation when putting foot down. Torsion value is set to 0.0 and exhaust cam set to 0.6. I have been getting P0299 error code. Underboost and it also went into limp mode...
  7. Clock lights and 3 beeps

Checked again. 13.9 when running and 12.9 when stopped
  8. Clock lights and 3 beeps

Changed the earth lead on battery. It's not cleared the lights or beeps but it did jump start off my van this time. I measured the volts while running and its 13.9 at the mo, the battery was flat as a pancake though so I'll check it again once its been running for a while. Maybe my...
  9. Clock lights and 3 beeps

I had to move my Ibiza off the drive the other day. Flat as a pancake even though i fitted the Bosch silver battery last summer. It wouldn't even jump start using my 2.5 t4. Anyway, I decided to fit original battery when I spotted my earth lead was now showing signs of corroding, green powder...
  10. Seat Ibiza tdi pd130 - Opinion on this one

Leefr200 You need to empty your inbox mate
  11. Seat Ibiza tdi pd130 - Opinion on this one

You can have mine for 1200 Black 130pd, 138k. Owned since it had 27k on it Cambelt and water pump done not so long ago Audi tt comps with nearly new federal tyres Coilovers Cupar air dam and green cotton Remapped Mot til about April iirc Sorned Only prob is, its got the dash lights on...
  12. Clock lights and 3 beeps

Should be booted off then, what a **** lol It's been on vagcom mate. I did post up the results a while back when the prob first arose but didn't get much of a response other than peeps saying to replace battery, check load signal wires and clocks. What's most annoying is, I've replied to...
  13. Dash beeping 3 times when driving

Believe the early mk4's did but not mine mate. Possibly changeover year
  14. Clock lights and 3 beeps

I've checked the plug plus the clocks have been out a couple of times too so I know I'd have pushed it in properly. I have checked the earth next to the battery. Not sure where the others are?
  15. TT comps on mk 4 ibiza

Definitely, take a look and you'll see a lumpy part where the wing joins the front bumper. Bet there's rubbing marks on it. I cut this section out and also some of the metal tab
  16. Dash beeping 3 times when driving

Mine has the 4 dial dash as standard. It's a pd 130 sport
  17. Clock lights and 3 beeps

Forgot to add that the speedo doesn't work but the rev counter does
  18. Clock lights and 3 beeps

Hi folks Still have a prob with my 53 plate 130 pd Ibiza. I have engine management light, steering light, abs light and red flashing handbrake light. After starting, 3 beeps will sound. Same beep that the fuel gauge does. When I was driving the car, if I was to steer quite a bit like on...
  19. TT comps on mk 4 ibiza

With 205/40's you'll need to trim down the arch liner and metal where the front bumper meets the wing if going quite low. 195/40's would do the trick on the front.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members