Search results

1. P0299 underboost after cambelt change BMN plastic inlet

Hi all I have just completed a cambelt and WP service on my Leon FR 170. It now suffers from loss of power and hesitation when putting foot down. Torsion value is set to 0.0 and exhaust cam set to 0.6. I have been getting P0299 error code. Underboost and it also went into limp mode...
  2. Clock lights and 3 beeps

Hi folks Still have a prob with my 53 plate 130 pd Ibiza. I have engine management light, steering light, abs light and red flashing handbrake light. After starting, 3 beeps will sound. Same beep that the fuel gauge does. When I was driving the car, if I was to steer quite a bit like on...
  3. That ABS, PAS and engine management light problem

Hi folks. I own an ibiza 130pd sport with 138k now on the clock 15mins into my journey earlier today, i was welcomed by the beep(normally made when low on fuel) along with the ABS, PAS, Handbrake and engine management lights all coming on. The car still drove fine so i carried on. I...
  4. Where is the outside temp sendor please folks

As title reads please folks My mate ibiza pd130 does'nt have a reading for the outside temp and we've suspected the sendor is missing or broken. Unsure where to look first tbh Cheers, lee
  5. RED I mk1 toledo bhp?

Hi guys Just looking at getting some info on a red I toledo on a 96 plate I know the engine is a 1z but can someone tell me what bhp it is, i guessing 110 Now the thing is, i have a 1z(AHU) TDi van(says 104 on V5) so i looking to up the power I'd like to know what the difference is...
  6. Cupra headlight upgrade, what relay?

Hey folks just fitted cupra headlights but dip goes off when full beam goes on just done a search and found a post saying to wire up a separate loom and relay to keep the dipped on. well i still have the cordoba cupra my lights came off here so was wondering what position on the fuse...
  7. cupra headlight bulb cover part number...

Hi folks, Can anyone tell me the part number for the cover at the back of the cupra headlight please. Its the twin light version i need. Going to order 2 from my dealer soon as i have it. Cheers, lee p.s, i'll also take any broken lensed cupra lights if ya just gunna bin them
  8. Custom front door builds

Hey folks Has any of you got custom door pockets on your mk2 ibiza's or cordoba's? I looking to upgrade my speakers with some Alpine S-types but they too deep so the window does'nt go all the way down. I know there's shallow speakers out there, just thought i'd check if there's such...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members