Search results

1. markgb

K1/BTCC - vinyl wrapping

I had mine wrapped in satin black. D2 Detail done it, based in Loughborough. But as you can see didn't have the spoiler done.
  2. markgb

K1 kitted Leon Cupra gone........ Now got a TTRS

Hi Mate, car is being sold as is sorry.
  3. markgb

Hi mate, yes Leon is being sold as is. Might put the original dash and stereo back in.
  4. markgb

Well the final chapter has started. After nearly 4 years of owning my Leon, I have moved onto a new project. I have got myself a standard TTRS initial feel the TTRS is fast, but the Leon would still pull away through the gears. But a stage 1 map, will take the TTRS upto 410bhp. And the...
  5. markgb

Loughborough meet LE11 4JX. 19th March 2014.

This months meet is the next Wednesday 19th.
  6. markgb

SCN Badger 5 UK ROLLING ROAD meet for all ko4 2.0 tfsi's feb 2014********

My spec. ITG Maxogen S3 IC (ally ends) APR rebuilt fuel pump APR stage 2+ V3.4 Milltek 100 cell sports cat 2.75" Helix stage 2, 6 paddle clutch, SMF Run on Tesco Momentum 99 ron.
  7. markgb

Thanks to Bill for today. Good to put faces to the names. Just a shame I had a clip on the clutch pipe assembly break, on the way home. Took an hour to sort a replacement and bleed the system (although air kept getting into the system) Will have to sort it properly tomorrow.
  8. markgb

Hope this helps.
  9. markgb

Depends on what you deem big figures mate :D. I'll be chuffed to get 360 bhp.
  10. markgb

Thanks. The offset is ET35, so no need for spacers.
  11. markgb

There are always little touches that can be done for not alot bud.
  12. markgb

Loughborough meet LE11 4JX. 19th March 2014.

Next meet is 12 Feb. The Maltings Pub Knight Thorpe Rd, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11 4JX Meeting around 7.30pm
  13. markgb

Will do mate, when it stops raining........Might be some time though. :cry:
  14. markgb

Thanks mate :). Spoke to Matt, he had tried gloss vinyl. But it's alot harder to maintain, and dulls quite quickly.
  15. markgb

Thanks mate. :) No, not running on spacer. They've come off a Scirroco and have a differnt offset, compared to the Leon. (Was told they would rub against the arches). But they went straight on.
  16. markgb

Ugly dashboard

Had mine done in piano black.
  17. markgb

Well thought I treat the girl to a bit of pampering this week. Booked her in at D2DETAIL.COM in Loughborough, for paint correction, and had the roof done in satin black vinyl. Before. After She has never looked better. Big thanks to...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.